• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vacation Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
While the cats away........the mice will play.........

Lets all post bad words and duplicate all the threads while he's gone and make him work when he gets back :D

Seriously, have fun Hector, come back safe. You'll be missed.

indeed .... while the cat was away, some of the mice did play .... ;)

Jim

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a daughter in Melbourne who for some reason has quit answering her phone. We were planning a trip down there in a couple of weeks. The last message I left on her phone was; "how can we plan a trip if you don't answer your phone messages?" Am I the only one with a dysfunctional family?

Oh... and welcome back to the grind. I only saw one cursing outbreak while you were gone. LOL

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a daughter in Melbourne who for some reason has quit answering her phone. We were planning a trip down there in a couple of weeks. The last message I left on her phone was; "how can we plan a trip if you don't answer your phone messages?" Am I the only one with a dysfunctional family?

Oh... and welcome back to the grind. I only saw one cursing outbreak while you were gone. LOL

No No no my family puts the fun in dysfunctional.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a daughter in Melbourne who for some reason has quit answering her phone. We were planning a trip down there in a couple of weeks. The last message I left on her phone was; "how can we plan a trip if you don't answer your phone messages?"

I have to ask, if she isn't answering her phone do you think she will get the message .. :confused:

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Phones are sooo passe, you will have to text if you want to communicate with anyone under say 30 (age of my son).

fortunately, our kids know I use a Razar flip phone that just makes phone calls (I know, that's a revolutionary theory o_O ) .... they they want to borrow something, they know they have call, not text ..:)

Jim

Top Bottom