• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vacation Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello again everybody. Back to the real world for me today after a great week away. I have a lot of threads to catch up on as it does appear the forum has been busy this past week. I have already updated the reservation map and will update the Tech Talk Archive and get the Events laid out nicely again.
Glad to have you back. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Well it is time for me to head off on vacation again. Beginning Friday evening I will likely not be online much for about 10 days as I am joining my sisters family for some Disney World and Universal Studios fun in Orlando, FL and a five day cruise out of Port Canaveral thrown in the middle. :)

Everyone have a great week next week and don't get too carried away with the fun here while I am gone.:cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it is time for me to head off on vacation again. Beginning Friday evening I will likely not be online much for about 10 days as I am joining my sisters family for some Disney World and Universal Studios fun in Orlando, FL and a five day cruise out of Port Canaveral thrown in the middle. :)

Everyone have a great week next week and don't get too carried away with the fun here while I am gone.:cool:
Can we drive you crazy with insane questions before you leave? Who is going to keep us calm. Oh dear, I feel a panic attack coming on already. Just kidding. I hope! :p :rolleyes: :) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Have a great vacation G1. A couple weeks later, and you could have made the Jacksonville event.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Don't forget to get Goofy's autograph on your Elio shirt.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

enjoy!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Wait! You get NO time off until we get our Elios, pretty sure I saw that in the contract!

Top Bottom