• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vacation Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know many of you are used to seeing me here on a regular basis however I will not be online much over the next week as I am heading off on a much needed vacation.:)

My access to the internet will be spotty and I likely will not have, or wish to dedicate, much time to check in much anyway so the reservation survey map will not be updated very often, if at all, while I am away.

Everyone have a great week and don't get too carried away with the fun here while I am gone.:cool:
Enjoy your vacation and please come back in one piece. I already miss your crazy avatar! LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello again everybody. Back to the real world for me today after a great week away. I have a lot of threads to catch up on as it does appear the forum has been busy this past week. I have already updated the reservation map and will update the Tech Talk Archive and get the Events laid out nicely again.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello again everybody. Back to the real world for me today after a great week away. I have a lot of threads to catch up on as it does appear the forum has been busy this past week. I have already updated the reservation map and will update the Tech Talk Archive and get the Events laid out nicely again.
Welcome back and hope that the vacation was relaxing and enjoyable. Now get back to work and keep us all on track. Thanks to Buckeyejake for maintaining civility while you were gone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom