• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Vacation Thread

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I know many of you are used to seeing me here on a regular basis however I will not be online much over the next week as I am heading off on a much needed vacation.:)

My access to the internet will be spotty and I likely will not have, or wish to dedicate, much time to check in much anyway so the reservation survey map will not be updated very often, if at all, while I am away.

Everyone have a great week and don't get too carried away with the fun here while I am gone.:cool:

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know many of you are used to seeing me here on a regular basis however I will not be online much over the next week as I am heading off on a much needed vacation.:)

My access to the internet will be spotty and I likely will not have, or wish to dedicate, much time to check in much anyway so the reservation survey map will not be updated very often, if at all, while I am away.

Everyone have a great week and don't get too carried away with the fun here while I am gone.:cool:

Have a great vacation.
Number of current reservations: 20187
(As of Jun 07, 2014)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Have a fantastic vacation and we will look forward to your return.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have a great vacation! Be safe . . .
sharky-smiley.gif

There should be something left here when you return! ;)

Top Bottom