• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Thoughts On A Cold Day

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Florida too Jay, and if you want to be honest, it was cold enough here last night to cover the plants, and I'm straight across the state from you. Not quite block heater weather, but I did break out my Colorado coat for my walk yesterday morning.

It is sooo cold I skipped putting practice today, not going out when it is only 45 out are you crazy.

I did just make a tee time for Sunday, that is where the birds are most in the way.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is a cooooool Elio Autocycle
I was expecting more of a response like BITE ME!
imagesBHOGEPDL.jpg
My team is in business of bite me....Just kidding LOL

Attachments

• yTkg5reGc.jpg
    yTkg5reGc.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 163

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks ago it was minus 5 Centigrade here. We had five inches of snow fall overnight on Boxing day and our road was covered in thick sheet ice for three days afterwards. Today we've had 70 mph gusts of wind just north of here but tonight the temperature is plus 16 Centigrade!

I'll not be lighting the wood burning stove again till winter comes back (possibly tomorrow). :rolleyes:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks ago it was minus 5 Centigrade here. We had five inches of snow fall overnight on Boxing day and our road was covered in thick sheet ice for three days afterwards. Today we've had 70 mph gusts of wind just north of here but tonight the temperature is plus 16 Centigrade!

I'll not be lighting the wood burning stove again till winter comes back (possibly tomorrow). :rolleyes:

That's 23F and 60.8F for us people across the pond. ;)
-15C when I left for work this morning with 48kph winds (a.k.a. - Friggin' cold!)

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Comments:

I liked the yellow on the Elio in video.
He said could not race Elio..well that remains to be seen. Even at 55 HP, 1200 pounds can move on down the road.
If they could rig a regular electrical outlet, I could use my heating pad...
If trying to keep cost down, why are electric door locks and electric windows needed?

Dude, where's my car?

Edward43

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Florida too Jay, and if you want to be honest, it was cold enough here last night to cover the plants, and I'm straight across the state from you. Not quite block heater weather, but I did break out my Colorado coat for my walk yesterday morning.
We put on long johns to walk across the room. Brrrrrr!

Top Bottom