• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Thoughts On A Cold Day

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NO RUST at all on my Dodge, just saying, and that 5.9L gas is holding up wonderfully. Did a compression check a couple of weeks ago along with a plug change, all cylinders within a lb
of each other and down maybe 2lbs from original spec. only one very minor valve cover oil leak caused by a faulty PCV. This is all very good news considering the truck and trailer combo weighs in at over 14K. Plays hell on the drive shaft carrier bearing though, gonna have to put the third one of those in soon. I can hear it starting to complain.

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been saving money for ever-so-long so I could purchase my Elio outright. But since Elio will have the gas credit card payment plan, I put my savings to another usage: I went SOLAR. My future electric bill: $0. Any money I don't spend on electricity I will spend on Elio payments. Hey, that means my Elio will be an "electric" car! Great!

Photos: https://app.box.com/s/itt1r44php9alss9adq0br2rs4khe7px

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is all your heat and ac solar 365 days a yr?

a few weeks ago we took out a solar heat and hot water system that we had installed back when Jimmy Carter was president .... it served us well but its time had come .... our system saved us a good deal of money over the years but the sun doesn't shine every day

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been a mild day here in Maine, but I got all warm and fuzzy when I came across this bizarre little video (it is super corny right up there with the kitty-kat song) but since it combines Elio, Unicorn's and funny little jingle it's interesting, I think... sort of... maybe?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been a mild day here in Maine, but I got all warm and fuzzy when I came across this bizarre little video (it is super corny right up there with the kitty-kat song) but since it combines Elio, Unicorn's and funny little jingle it's interesting, I think... sort of... maybe?
I'm uncertain, but maybe. I can't get the jingle out of my head and it's liable to explode any minute now.

Top Bottom