• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The P5: What Would You Change?

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HA! You call yourself "brilliant"? HAHA! If that were the case, you would know that "god-like" should be HYPHENATED!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders—the most famous of which is, “Never get involved in a land war in Asia”—but only slightly less well-known is this: “Never go against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line”! HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA Ha ha…[thunk]

I see sarcasm is not you're strong suit. Kind of reminds me of Sheldon Cooper.... :wave:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see sarcasm is not you're strong suit. Kind of reminds me of Sheldon Cooper.... :wave:

image.jpeg

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
She died a few months before I joined the forum; still, there were still enough people writing about her that I knew of her. Since it's been almost 2 years since her death I wasn't thinking of "Z" as an homage to her. Apologies to those I offended in my newbieness.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You were friends with Zorro?
At the beginning of this website a energetic amazing woman named "Zelio" from Oregon filled these pages with wit, wisdom and compassion. A couple years ago she was taken home by God. Those of us, from the beginning, miss her presence and outlook on our passion "The Elio". She will alway be a part of my Elio journey.

No disrespect taken with your comment. Hope we have enlighten you on some of our history.

Last edited:
Top Bottom