• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The P5: What Would You Change?

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trusting, you've been here long enough to have heard, or been told, or saw somewhere else on site
Elio Owners is not affiliated with Elio Motors

So a statement like "....so Elio will recognize ......" on this site isn't going to happen.
Do they read some of the site? Maybe, but we don't know if they do or not.
If you want them to see your idea, you'll have to contact them or go post it on their FB page.

We now return you to your normal ramblings :becky:

I posted a somewhat different response a few minutes ago, but on second thought I'm editing it out and saying this instead.

I do know very well that this forum is not affiliated with EM. However, if they are half as smart as I think they are they are keeping up with what they're loyal owners feel about the car.

As to my "ramblings", I don't know if you chose the right word, I think you intended to say concise, insightful, imaginative, creative, brilliant, genius or god like.

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I always pull the dealer badges but not the manufacturer's badges. I do that because while I'm proud of the vehicle, I don't want to advertise for some random dealership... It is a benefit to me if people see my vehicle and want the same brand/model because that can affect my resale value. The dealer badge doesn't affect my resale value at all so off goes the badge!
Badges….We don't need no stinking badges. Blazing Saddles

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As to my "ramblings", I don't know if you chose the right word, I think you intended to say concise, insightful, imaginative, creative, brilliant, genius or god like.
HA! You call yourself "brilliant"? HAHA! If that were the case, you would know that "god-like" should be HYPHENATED!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders—the most famous of which is, “Never get involved in a land war in Asia”—but only slightly less well-known is this: “Never go against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line”! HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA Ha ha…[thunk]

Top Bottom