• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It won't have much on offer at this point, anyway. They'll keep populating it once a month, and I hope they keep score on what people add and what people drop, so as to get the right option mix ready for prime time.

My signature says it all!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just says Thursday.

Flip the switch Thursday. Send out info on Friday. Spend most of the weekend restarting the web server and database server between occasional full server reboots trying to keep up with all us fanatics trying to find just the right combination of options to fit our wants, needs and budgets. :)
What bubble you living under? Living here (and other sites) among friends we easily get a VERY distorted perspective of how few are following the progress of the E.
My poll asking how many options do you think- got a rousing response of less than 100!!
We are a small, devoted, group with enough time in our day to be here. For sure this event will light up this board - we need it!!

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What bubble you living under? Living here (and other sites) among friends we easily get a VERY distorted perspective of how few are following the progress of the E.
My poll asking how many options do you think- got a rousing response of less than 100!!
We are a small, devoted, group with enough time in our day to be here. For sure this event will light up this board - we need it!!
There are only so many combinations of five options you can play with. ;)

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I were choosing the time it would be about an hour or two after the crew gets into the office. (The crew being those that built and will maintain the website.) That way we could give a quick in-house shakedown before flipping the switch to put it live. Then the rest of the day can be closely monitoring for any issues.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I were choosing the time it would be about an hour or two after the crew gets into the office. (The crew being those that built and will maintain the website.) That way we could give a quick in-house shakedown before flipping the switch to put it live. Then the rest of the day can be closely monitoring for any issues.
which time zone ?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You are exactly right about our devoted population. We do not represent but a small biased sample of the Elio owners. Not everyone sits in front of a computer while they work or have time at home. There are thousands more who are doing other kinds of work. They will most likely not be represented by a poll.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If it were me, the system engineers and developers would be working as a team right now (as we speak) to make sure that the end product meets all of the specs, as designed. That way there should be minimal problems when the system goes hot. I hope they aren't busily writing code with the intent of throwing it over the wall 10 minutes before they turn it up.
It is, after all, an expert system that will follow certain rules which should already be known.

Top Bottom