• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Some Engine Info From The Facebook Page For Elio.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are all governed somewhat by our spouses
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7-x3UVHAGGa3VINAsvTjSJTreLl5kFfkgjcmVNBL4mEvYTZc55Q.jpg

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I agreed to divide up our home responsibilities, I make the big decisions, she makes the small ones. Since she has a background in accounting, she handles the small things like our budget and she is in charge of our bank accounts. With her nursing experience, she supervises our family healthcare. Since my background is journalism and media, I handle the big decisions like faith, politics, world peace, nuclear disarmament, etc . . . . :D

Buying an Elio?
zshemademe-smiley.gif
We're similar. My wife handles the daily expenses (we both still have to agree on them) and I handle the 401k and investments. So I guess you would say she takes the short term and I look after the long term. Like I stated above we must both be in agreement on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, Probably the 1K no return. He always says get a 7 or 8K good used car. I'm sure he would not have a problem getting an Elio.

Probably not...AFTER it is built. The 1k investment with either a $500 gain or all loss would be the current deal breaker.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Probably not...AFTER it is built. The 1k investment with either a $500 gain or all loss would be the current deal breaker.
Like he says though; if you can afford to do it and you won't miss the money if you lose it then go ahead. I'm only in for $100 and I will not up that until I absolutely have to. Money in my bank is better than theirs. Plus both my cars, motorhome and the Elio will still be below 50% of my annual income. I have no debt, I have an adequate emergency fund, invest more than 15% into retirement and my house is close to being paid off. I think he would approve of my strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom