• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Scared About The Automatic Transmission

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like this might be a troll thread. This is the OP's first and only post, and it is regarding a well known issue... Just spreading fear and doubt.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The person that started this thread hasn't been back since. He also only has the one post.

But what I find unusual is that he is using phone short talk (kinda like shorthand) and he claims to be 57.
I would expect that out of someone much younger.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The person that started this thread hasn't been back since. He also only has the one post.

But what I find unusual is that he is using phone short talk (kinda like shorthand) and he claims to be 57.
I would expect that out of someone much younger.
Not to mention the whole text is very close together, almost like posting on a mobile device. I never understood why people hit the enter key at the end of the screen instead of just letting the forum software format the text.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention the whole text is very close together, almost like posting on a mobile device. I never understood why people hit the enter key at the end of the screen instead of just letting the forum software format the text.
So they could read it as it's typed out.
If they let it go too far, they wouldn't be able re-read the message before hitting send.
And that short hand is just a sign of laziness or poor grammar skills. <shheezz looks who's talking about grammar>

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So they could read it as it's typed out.
If they let it go too far, they wouldn't be able re-read the message before hitting send.
And that short hand is just a sign of laziness or poor grammar skills. <shheezz looks who's talking about grammar>
I hear the theme to Dragnet playing in the background... Oh wait, that's just me flashing back again.

Top Bottom