• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to give it to the 30th and decide then. I'd like to get the bonus (and get my Elio early as possible), but unless we see some positive news on the funding situation I don't see the likelihood of success as much better than a coin toss. It would need to be above 75% likely to make the 50% bonus a good bet.

Reactions: Ekh

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With the end of the 50% bonus, my next question is when will they stop allowing new orders to jump in line. When I made my $100 deposit, I was about 50,000 but subject to people jumping in line at $500 and $1000 levels. Will I be subject to new orders jumping in line after production starts so that I'm eventually pushed back to 250,000?

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With the end of the 50% bonus, my next question is when will they stop allowing new orders to jump in line. When I made my $100 deposit, I was about 50,000 but subject to people jumping in line at $500 and $1000 levels. Will I be subject to new orders jumping in line after production starts so that I'm eventually pushed back to 250,000?

I'd be surprised and disappointed if that is how it worked. I suspect that you'll be given a Spot In Line when they announce the closing of reservations.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score

No, reservations will close before production starts, so "new orders" will not be getting in line ahead of us. However, we still don't know if all the $100's who reserved after us will be able to jump ahead at that point, or if positions will be locked. I hope positions are locked, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who hope they won't be.

Top Bottom