• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I don't believe upgrades count as new reservations and the nearly 34000 are individual reservations. If this were not the case I would have been counted three times (initial reservation and two upgrades).
You are correct. Neal was saying that he didn't know how many people went all in from zero because of the 50% ending.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you notice that the add says something about having more than 34,000 reservations? It's only 4 days since the site said "33,226 reservations"
So, does that mean they've picked up at least another 774 or 193.5 per day? Or, does it mean that the website is behind the actual numbers because they just can't input the information fast enough any more? Inquisitive minds want to know.
Well, it is an ad and they do know they will be over 34,000 reservations eventually so this lengthens the life span of the ad. Just my very biased and totally not humble opinion as always. :p :rolleyes: :D :) Z

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I don't believe upgrades count as new reservations and the nearly 34000 are individual reservations. If this were not the case I would have been counted three times (initial reservation and two upgrades).

Ty is correct. Sometimes I ramble and don't make sense. lol

The point I was trying to make is that I beleive that the recent spike is due more to publicity than the end of the bonus. Because as you stated, going from one level to all in doesn't increase the numbers and it feels like most of the All In's already had a smaller amount already reserved. Hope that makes better sense. :)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The point I was trying to make is that I beleive that the recent spike is due more to publicity than the end of the bonus. Because as you stated, going from one level to all in doesn't increase the numbers and it feels like most of the All In's already had a smaller amount already reserved. Hope that makes better sense. :)
It is possible, though, that there were a bunch of people thinking that they'd wait till the car was produced... and then thought "Holy crap, I'm going to miss out on the 50% matching! I'd better go ahead and jump in now!"

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is possible, though, that there were a bunch of people thinking that they'd wait till the car was produced... and then thought "Holy crap, I'm going to miss out on the 50% matching! I'd better go ahead and jump in now!"
Very possible. My guess is strictly that - a guess. LOL

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I have to agree publicity is a big part of it . I had never heard of the ELIO until I saw it on Fox News . I was with in 24 hours I jumped in at 1000.
The 50% was not as big a deal to me as position in getting one.

Top Bottom