• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want that trend to continue as large numbers of people being willing to put cash down a year or more in advance really helps Elio show investors that this can truly be a viable business worth investing in.
It would seem there will be a dip in the rate of new people, there was surely a rush (including me) as the 50% bonus was coming to an end. I hope I am completely wrong.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
It would seem there will be a dip in the rate of new people, there was surely a rush (including me) as the 50% bonus was coming to an end. I hope I am completely wrong.

I do expect a dip in September however I believe there will be plenty of developments in the fourth quarter and also several excellent opportunities for very wide exposure which will keep bringing in new people for the forceable future. From studying the various times reservations have spiked we know that the biggest spikes have come from the times when Elio Motors manages to make some major news either because of being featured on a major news program or because of a news story which gets posted to the newswires and ends up being republished widely by many news outlets.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I do expect a dip in September however I believe there will be plenty of developments in the fourth quarter and also several excellent opportunities for very wide exposure which will keep bringing in new people for the forceable future.

in looking at the events scheduled for the rest of this year, there are very few open weekends .... those events will be held from coast to coast with a heavy concentration in the south

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
in looking at the events scheduled for the rest of this year, there are very few open weekends .... those events will be held from coast to coast with a heavy concentration in the south

Jim

The biggest thing that will help drive reservations is news on the engine and vehicle development programs which we will hear much more about in the fourth quarter. :)

Elio Motors events also have a lot of potential for more media exposure and I am sure there will be more TV spots which always help reservation numbers. Then we have SEMA which is very likely being EM's biggest auto industry event yet. I predict the biggest benefit of SEMA will be indirect via increased awareness of this effort among the auto industry and mainstream auto media which will ultimately lead to more coverage over time. Direct media exposure from such a large event tends to be more of a mixed bag as their is always a lot of news coming out of these events so it is easy to be overshadowed by other news.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The biggest thing that will help drive reservations is news on the engine and vehicle development programs which we will hear much more about in the fourth quarter. :)

agree and sure hope that's the case .... once models hit the road that can be test driven, I have little doubt that many folks on the fence may jump in

Jim

Top Bottom