• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pep Boys To Provide Service / Maintenance

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No PB anywhere near Wisconsin. But that does not madder I still hope to have one someday. I'll fix it myself.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is great advertising for both parties and that's it..for now. I did attend a local auto show in Kemah over the weekend and a guy had a 3 wheel motorcycle "kit" that had heard of Elio and said he would probably purchase if it came to fruition. At church this week I brought up Elio and one of the guys there had done some research and we compared notes.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dan, an even warmer welcome. The servicing partner status is insignificant until the confirmed delivery date of your Elio. Many reservationists don't even have a PB within a reasonable driving distance.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, Dan. Folks here can be a bit sensitive to negative rumors, even if they are sometimes <GPA points finger at himself> a Negative Nellie themselves.

We still have <crosses fingers> give/take nine months for Paul and his minions to get this all sorted out. They know what they need to do. And despite all the odds against them they have continued to show progress, so they've got some pretty tenacious and smart people working there. Did you see the look on Paul's face when he was sitting in the E1a at the press conference? My Mother calls that an "s.e. grin", because she's usually (usually) too polite to say s&1t-eating grin. ;) Paul's earned the right to that grin IMHO.

Welcome to the ride. :D

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
What is the latest on the Elio / Pep Boys partnership. Someone told me today that partnership has broken-up. Does anyone know details?

Hi Dan, welcome. My step-son and his wife lived in Escondido 2 yrs ago and we visited them, they've moved to Lakeside. Nice area, Escondido.

Someone posted an official reply from Elio Motors with an answer to this question. You can use the search box in the upper right corner, try "pep boys" and see what you can find.

From what I remember, EM stated that the partnership is still in place, Pep Boys is just being sold to another man / company, and the i's dotted and t's crossed will take several months to make the sale official. But once the sale goes through, EM anticipates still having the partnership with PB.

Top Bottom