• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City Elio Or What I Learned In School Today

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the question will be. How long before they start to sell in Canada? One year? Would you be willing to drive yours across the border and leave it there for some $$$$ :)

Since they're offering reservations up to the first year's production max, I'd guess year 2. They'll need increased production to stay afloat for the first few years.

Is there a reason a Canadian can't reserve one? Might be a PIA to import, but any other reason?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since they're offering reservations up to the first year's production max, I'd guess year 2. They'll need increased production to stay afloat for the first few years.

Is there a reason a Canadian can't reserve one? Might be a PIA to import, but any other reason?
We actually have a couple of members on this forum from Canada who are asking the same question.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Much less red tape involved to import a motorcycle than a car.

Top Bottom