• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City Elio Or What I Learned In School Today

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or at least a critique from Jay Leno.
I fully agree with this. I feel Paul Elio should contact Jay Leno and see if he will do a YouTube show about the Elio. Jay Leno's Garage has over 1 million YouTube subscribers.

Jay is mostly pretty excited and optimistic about a new and different cars and could very well welcome the Elio. By watching his shows, I'm betting he would. He also seems to be an excellent driver, and I seriously doubt he would wreck the prototype on the test drive with Paul.

On the other side, it might be best to wait till the production engine is installed, before doing this. Hard to get any real feedback with the metro engine.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I fully agree with this. I feel Paul Elio should contact Jay Leno and see if he will do a YouTube show about the Elio. Jay Leno's Garage has over 1 million YouTube subscribers.

Jay is mostly pretty excited and optimistic about a new and different cars and could very well welcome the Elio. By watching his shows, I'm betting he would. He also seems to be an excellent driver, and I seriously doubt he would wreck the prototype on the test drive with Paul.

On the other side, it might be best to wait till the production engine is installed, before doing this. Hard to get any real feedback with the metro engine.

Paul promises #1 off the line and he's in!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2nd that. Jay needs to show the real thing. If asked I am betting he would if Paul gave it to him. He jumped right on CanAm Spyder they gave him.
MK
Why should Paul give someone at Jay Leno's income level a free vehicle? That is pretty expensive publicity in the over all scheme of things. Think how much more meaningful Jay Leno's comments would be if he chose to buy one and then talk about it. If Leno needs a free one to get him to evaluate and discuss it then he does need one at all. That is my totally biased and not the least bit humble opinion. :-) Z

Top Bottom