• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City Elio Or What I Learned In School Today

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I am pretty close.
Out of the mouth of Jerome Vassallo;s wife..."Canada is easy" in reference to Ellio's entering the interational market. You are not thinking big enough! The 250,000 is ultimate International market US, Canada, S.Amer., Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia

Inigo93

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not me, five new cars and never drove anyone of them prior to taking the keys. When I car shop, I all ready know what I want when I go and all that handling and performance crap is at the very bottom of my list.

More or less the same here. I suppose if I was in the market for a sports car I would care, but I'm not. I'm in the market for a basic commuter. If it's stable enough to be street legal, it'll handle well enough for my purposes.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
More or less the same here. I suppose if I was in the market for a sports car I would care, but I'm not. I'm in the market for a basic commuter. If it's stable enough to be street legal, it'll handle well enough for my purposes.
I agree. It would be nice if it were really fun to drive but that isn't a requirement to get from point A to point B.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not in the market for a sports car either. Apparently, I am in the market for the Elio motorcycle and expect it to be fun to drive from point A to B. The affordable fun factor is my primary reason for buying into the concept. I don't think Paul Elio is going to disappoint us when it comes to reliability, solid handling, and performance........for this class of vehicle.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not in the market for a sports car either. Apparently, I am in the market for the Elio motorcycle and expect it to be fun to drive from point A to B. The affordable fun factor is my primary reason for buying into the concept. I don't think Paul Elio is going to disappoint us when it comes to reliability, solid handling, and performance........for this class of vehicle.

Slow cars driven fast = fun.

Elio will be fun vehicle that is for sure.

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Out of the mouth of Jerome Vassallo;s wife..."Canada is easy" in reference to Ellio's entering the interational market. You are not thinking big enough! The 250,000 is ultimate International market US, Canada, S.Amer., Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia

So the question will be. How long before they start to sell in Canada? One year? Would you be willing to drive yours across the border and leave it there for some $$$$ :-)

Top Bottom