• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Carpet? Really?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must be hunting on "public land".
Another one of those "fair chase" folks.
When you are on 5,000 or 10,000 acre ranches in hunting states it's a whole different story.
Those mounts are also great for cameras when you suffer from benign tremors.
This reminds me of a ballot initiative commercial I heard in Michigan awhile back. It starts with dogs treeing a Bear. Then it says, "It isn't fair!" I could care less whether they permit hunting with dogs or not, BUT:

Thinking about it even briefly makes you wonder why they advocate wanting a 'fair' fight with a bear? Did they really want dead hunters mauled by bears?

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This reminds me of a ballot initiative commercial I heard in Michigan awhile back. It starts with dogs treeing a Bear. Then it says, "It isn't fair!" I could care less whether they permit hunting with dogs or not, BUT:

Thinking about it even briefly makes you wonder why they advocate wanting a 'fair' fight with a bear? Did they really want dead hunters mauled by bears?

Yes, I think it would make it more interesting. You would really need to know what you are doing then.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I think it would make it more interesting. You would really need to know what you are doing then.
I was afraid that that might be the reality rather than a humorous oversight. There are some real humanity haters in the eco movement. As if humanity weren't part of the ecology.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good answer but I say you drive an Elio. I rode motorcycles for 45+ years where you counter steer and lean. Now I drive a side car hack where I steer right to go rt. although if it's tight, I hang off the seat to keep the chair from flying.

I agree, if you are not leaning into the corner you are driving. If your center of mass moment exactly equals the centripetal force, and your dynamic forces are all in harmony, then you are "riding" and are approaching nirvana!!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Which usually makes it disposable. Like fast and cheap women. (Oh no!. Now I've and done it. Duck and cover!)
Better fast and cheap than fast and loud

caution_thin_ice_sign_by_topher147-d8ddhdu[1].png

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must be hunting on "public land".
Another one of those "fair chase" folks.
When you are on 5,000 or 10,000 acre ranches in hunting states it's a whole different story.
Those mounts are also great for cameras when you suffer from benign tremors.
True. Have you read the book "Fair Chase"? I always felt there should be some challenge involved in hunting. However, I try not to judge others. I mean, if hunters hunted from vehicles regularly, wouldn't that eventually make Deer avoid roads? That wouldn't be a bad thing entirely.

Top Bottom