• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you need one of those airplane seats with the computer screen in the back so that the back seat person can monitor the outside with cameras and become a co-pilot of sorts. Navigator?

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you need one of those airplane seats with the computer screen in the back so that the back seat person can monitor the outside with cameras and become a co-pilot of sorts. Navigator?

Or just put your wife there and she will do all the driving .... and that's when the fight started ...

... meanwhile:

It's a boy!

its a boy.jpg

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm an Australian living in Asia. Where I was at the start of the video, to my right is a steel sales yard, those tractors run in and out all day long taking lengths of tube, beams etc to customers.
Very convenient for me as my factory is just a few hundred yards away.

What I hate is how quickly you can pull things apart, but how long it takes to put it back together ...
Anything that I take apart I have to label it and make a diagram so I can put it back together. Even with that I always seem to have a part or two left over.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yesterday during our 4 hour drive from Willis, Texas to Granbury, TX on I-45 we were passed by a pack (for lack of a better term) 15 or so T-Rex type reverse trikes .... the folks in them appeared to be having a great time .... wouldn't it be great to one day see packs of BEX reverse trikes rolling down the highway :cool:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yesterday during our 4 hour drive from Willis, Texas to Granbury, TX on I-45 we were passed by a pack (for lack of a better term) 15 or so T-Rex type reverse trikes .... the folks in them appeared to be having a great time .... wouldn't it be great to one day see packs of BEX reverse trikes rolling down the highway :cool:
Yes indeed... and you won't get wet in the BEX during downpours! ;)

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing for a few days, business travel, related to this project.
Give the man a cigar! :thumb: That's fine, we're all good here so long as your activities are related to your BEX!:D Now let's see here, when you're all finished, it'll be MADE IN CHINA, PARTS SOURCED IN CHINA BUT BUILT BY AN AUSSIE??? My thinking is because you built it inside a building that you own makes it MADE IN AUSTRALIA. Think of it like an Australian embassy (or any embassy in a foreign country), you set foot inside and you're in Australia's territory. ;)

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
, PARTS SOURCED IN CHINA BUT BUILT BY AN AUSSIE??? it MADE IN AUSTRALIA.

I am working on American content too.

There are numbers of parts that will be made inhouse by me, but nothing that can't be easily replicated in the future in case of accident etc if for some reason I can't. I consider those bits 'Australian Made'. I intend to supply the design files for those parts openly

It is disgusting that I can't say "Australian Made" because it is owned by a private group, who charge you to use the term. Unbelievable that anyone can own a statement of fact like that ....

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is disgusting that I can't say "Australian Made" because it is owned by a private group, who charge you to use the term. Unbelievable that anyone can own a statement of fact like that ....

fascinating .... first time I've heard this

Top Bottom