• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lets Help Em Find $500.

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM tells us that they are about $500 away from their $6,800 milestone at this point. This last $500 is the hardest to find in in any project budget. $500 is about 7.4% of the total cost of the Elio.

Considering what is known of the P4, what are some ideas to help them reach that sales price goal and not compromise the four Must Haves?

Remember when cars and trucks were simple and basic, only the essentials? That's the inspiration. Think of that basic 60's VW beetle, American truck or coupe.

My some potential considerations, make these optional:

-Lose the radio
-Lose the rear seat pad and seatbelt
-Lose the carpeting, provide simple rubber floor covering
-Lose the upholstered interior side and door panels, provide simple solid door cards only
-Lose the A/C
Need to have a/c here in TX and many other parts of the country I would think. Otherwise I'm staying on my motorcycle.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To have all the retail stores in place when the Elio hits the market is unrealistic and not really needed. Demand will dictate the stores to be opened first and Elio motors will most likely have a time table for more store locations to be opened. I for one, want to go for the factory pickup.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HOW QUICKLY WE FORGET CLIMATE CHANGE AND EVERY YEAR NEW HEAT RECORDS BEING SET !
ASK THIS SAME QUESTION NEXT JULY …

A/C OR NO A/C ?

NO A/C ?
NO WAY !

HONESTLY WHY DO WE BOTHER POSTING THIS, HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY FEEDBACK FORM ELIO ?

Hey EZ...

chart4.jpg

Hmmmm.....Where's that trend you're talking about?

Sheesh!

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey EZ...

View attachment 4198
Hmmmm.....Where's that trend you're talking about?

Sheesh!

Yup , can't call the agenda "Global Warming" anymore .. Because no ice is melting. Simply must blame all storms on Capitalism . Punish the Productive nations and redistribute to the 3rd world . Oh , and we will handle the money :rolleyes: "Climate Change" is the new Communism .

Top Bottom