• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Southeast Rally

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
#6471. Is that 2015?? or 2016?? when there would be many more of us Elio Owners!! I'm from Garner, NC; 259 miles from Ashville; that will be 3 gallons of gas!!! I think I can do that!!! That's better than my Sidecar Rig (40-50 mpg) and much more comfortable!
Welcome Kensidecar. I am sure that we are to far from each other. I live within 1/2 mile of Timber and Grovemont.

Eliosio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a 'GO' for a get to gather at the Iron Horse Lodge, near Robbinsville, NC. when the time comes.
I talked to the owners/host at Iron Horse this week end about this and they, Charlene/John, said that we would be 'Most Welcome' to have such an event at IH.
I donated/posted my bumper sticker, with a tag to this forum, to their info board', with my sig., to see if we get any hits

Had a GR8 week end of 'Asphalt Therapy'. because I was 'On The Road Again'
I'm in but, since i live close the Tail of the Dragon, I will probably not be taking a room. Leaves more for the rest of y'all.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in but, since i live close the Tail of the Dragon, I will probably not be taking a room. Leaves more for the rest of y'all.
Just a little FYI
fpelsdca (the first one you responded to) hasn't been on here since early Jan. 2016
tazairforce (your second response) hasn't been here since Oct, 2015

You might have to wait a while for any type of response from them.

Top Bottom