• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I just got over to their web page and now I understand what this is.
My bad.
It is probably something that I can use. Apparently you can start, unlock and check up on your Elio with an app that you can get from them from your iPhone (which I have). Then you can put your phone in the car and use it to monitor your vehicle and GPS stuff etc.
MK

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might say that it could be that Paul already has noticed the negative input about the Elgin dash. And opted to go with it to make any other option exactly that....an 'option' (aka - mo money).

I have no doubt that he likes it and does so for the reason given .... that said, bingo on the mo money part .. ;)

Jim

Tao

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The fact they're ignoring such overwhelming dislike of a major part means for the first time I'm concerned and second guessing the $1k I plunked down for the deposit.

Quite simply, I don't want to read numbers, I want to see the position of something relative to a stationary something else.

Last edited:

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fact they're ignoring such overwhelming dislike of a major part means for the first time I'm concerned and second guessing the $1k I plunked down for the deposit.

Quite simply, I don't want to read numbers, I want to see the position of something relative to a stationary something else.
I read some where that they sometimes look at the forums but as things ramp up and the car is getting readied for its engine and the final stuff is being prepared they are probably paying less attention to what is said here and more attention to getting this baby on to ready. We may have to live with some stuff, it is Mr. Elio's Elio.
MK

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As time goes by..............if we can force ourselves to even look at Elgin periodically we may grow to like it................not! It's only a dash and the Elio is so much more!

I will be forced to look at this monstrosity everytime I am in the autocycle. It takes something of beauty and craps in the middle of it. Just how I feel, will it stop me from buying it no, will I upgrade to a diffrent dash no. But, will I look for an aftermarket dash probably.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be forced to look at this monstrosity everytime I am in the autocycle. It takes something of beauty and craps in the middle of it. Just how I feel, will it stop me from buying it no, will I upgrade to a diffrent dash no. But, will I look for an aftermarket dash probably.
I agree. I'm hoping it looks better in person, but seriously doubt it.

Top Bottom