• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Take a look at Tech Talk 42 for the SkyzMatic system they just signed up with! It is all new everyone, lots of photos of what it can do also! Big surprise ahead Elio owners! Very nice!
Terrence :)
Hurry up and take a look at the release.:D

I saw this a week or so ago, but I'm still confused on whether or not this is the 'actual' dash, or if it's what will show on your IPad.

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is the worst dash I have ever seen. I even hate the look of the watch, there is a reason that it design did not catch on.

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't get the link to function.
I think this thing is going to be a dash option from what I can infer from the tec talk.
1cad6661-b305-440f-8cd5-35b2910b2f70.jpg

But would sure like some more info. It is neat but willl probably ad about a third to the price of the car.
MK

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't get the link to function.
I think this thing is going to be a dash option from what I can infer from the tec talk.
View attachment 3436
But would sure like some more info. It is neat but willl probably ad about a third to the price of the car.
MK
That won't be a dash option. That wil be displayed on a tablet or a smart phone, not on your dashboard.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will be on a tablet but where is it going to be if not on the dashboard?

BTW, they have made it very clear that you will not have to spend $1500-2000. It will be available in increments. I expect some of the basic functions to be available for much less.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then what's the point? Guess I'll get an aftermarket remote starter and save myself $1400 to $1900 and use that money to buy something useful.
This statement was at the bottom of that tech talk Elio sent out.
All of the information provided by the SkyzMatic system will be transmitted directly to an iPad or iPhone. All of the remote features will be transmitted with an iPhone or iWatch. It’s Dick Tracy level technology (okay, okay…we admit it…we did it in part because it’s very cool!).

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This statement was at the bottom of that tech talk Elio sent out.
All of the information provided by the SkyzMatic system will be transmitted directly to an iPad or iPhone. All of the remote features will be transmitted with an iPhone or iWatch. It’s Dick Tracy level technology (okay, okay…we admit it…we did it in part because it’s very cool!).

I've never even owned a cellphone. And on a past rant, I went on and on about how rude they are (in social situations). Like I said, looks like I'll be saving myself some big bucks on that particular option.

Top Bottom