• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
VrpHaYZ.jpg
While I like your first design better, this is what I think of when I see the Elgin dash

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That puts the Elgin dash into a whole new perspective. If Paul uses that background image when mounting the elgin dash gauge cluster.............I'm all in. If I look closely at the SEMA photo of the watch Pauls's wearing I think it's the same background used on his father's elgin watch. Nice dash! With that said EM may need to offer his and hers dash options.
Talk about a dash that would keep a guys attention>>>>>>>>
Nice dash! Keep your eyes on the road.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What happened to the Elio using "tried and true" technology? Enough with the Elgin Dash and this smartphone app nonsense. Does nobody want a basic car? I wish Paul Elio would stop experimenting with a terrible idea for the dash and listen to the overwhelming consensus his customers have given; people who have given him money already.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Skyzmatic (or whatever it's called) is an option. There will be a more basic dash on the car for those who don't want the bells and whistles. There is also some indication there will be a limited (and cheaper) version of the Skyzmatic dash.

Yeah but it's the Elgin :mad:

Nate_tx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I heard - that - The Elgin dash was going to be THE base model dash. And the optional dash is the Skyz dash.
Is this incorrect? I cannot imagine anyone ordering the Elgin dash and gosh someone paying extra for it.
I will bet you a kings ransom and a bucket of baboon balls that the P5 will have the Skyz dash in it. None of the Elio reps want to drive a car with the squinty Elgin dash in it. Too great a chance you'll wreck a 150k prototype.

ps: If I lose this bet all I have at the moment is the bucket of baboon balls. But you will receive the Kings Ranson at some random later date ;)

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I heard - that - The Elgin dash was going to be THE base model dash. And the optional dash is the Skyz dash.
Is this incorrect? I cannot imagine anyone ordering the Elgin dash and gosh someone paying extra for it.
I will bet you a kings ransom and a bucket of baboon balls that the P5 will have the Skyz dash in it. None of the Elio reps want to drive a car with the squinty Elgin dash in it. Too great a chance you'll wreck a 150k prototype.

ps: If I lose this bet all I have at the moment is the bucket of baboon balls. But you will receive the Kings Ranson at some random later date ;)
The sky's isn't a dash, it's a second screen.

Top Bottom