• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E1c Unveiled

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And most "Winners" find a way to blow through it in just a few years. I'd like to see if I could do better.
totally off topic now....
Just watched a lottery documentary on winners. Yep, lol, too much money can kill, or make you wish you were dead. So hey, investing it right away in Elio would probably help one get used to the investors life-style, plus give you good karma.

Yep, I'm pretty nutty. (idealistic) Think I would like seeing the Elio succeed more than having the money. Err, surely keep a few mill to take care of the family. And that's about enough for me. Yes-yes, retire early, yadda, yadda. Seriously, you can't take it with you when.... taxes & .%^&^%. are all paid up.

But seriously, a couple of my kids, would truly nuke themselves if they had access to 1:100 of that much money. Drugs, booze, buying the whole store, hot cars, hot boats, chasing women, getting robbed at 2am. All that could happen. I have no illusions about it. (long-long stories to back that up)
They would surely hate me when I just say no. And I would, usually. But maybe not enough.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK .... we've drifted way toooooo far from the thread topic (E1c) .... that drift has taken us into political commentary and we simply aren't going to go there

MagicDragon

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to mathematical odds (you have to eventually round off somewhere), the odds of winning the Lotto are pretty much the same whether you buy a ticket or not!
Isn't that almost like saying "if your parents never had any children your mathematical odds of having children are very, very low" at least in theory.

JT16754

Elio Fan
Reaction score
IMG_5493.JPG

I finally saw an Elio in person at the LA Show. There was plenty of room for me in the front seat of the e1c. I didn't get to sit in the backseat because it was folded down with a set of golf clubs in there. I did sit in the back seat of the P5. I'm not the biggest man (6'205#), but I felt like the sardine in the can. Overall I was pleased with what I saw, but I hope the final product is equipped with more creature comforts. Especially in the backseat, because I felt very uncomfortable. I mentioned that to the Elio rep. He told me the Elio isn't built for long trips. "What?", I thought to myself. I'm planning to take many long trips once I get my Elio.

Honestly, owning an ELIO will be the last thing in my mind if I win the lotto! Depending on the winnings, I'll buy me a Porsche 911 or the hybrid 918!:D I'm still one of the hopefuls that someday I can own a car I can afford, an ELIO for sub-10K. I missed the smell of a brand new car. :( Then last friday, my 1999 Toyota Corolla w/ 269K miles finally croaked on me and had to donate it. I'm now looking at a no nonsense, nothing fancy brand new Nissan Versa w/ 5 speed manual (just like my Toyota). Advertised for $7900. after discounts. No cd player, manual roll down windows, etc., exactly what I need, just a ride to and from where ever I want to go! If I wait before the year is over, I wouldn't have to haggle as much and I will get that advertised price. A/c, heat and 4 wheels included. Now if our ELIO can remotely be priced like that when all is said and done, I will be really impressed!
Wow, Joeker's video... Jermain said the exhaust bulge will be going away and the gas filler on the driver's side??? What is next, a color called "sunshine"? LOL

Top Bottom