• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E1c Unveiled

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't think it's going to happen. It's been two years since Elio's ATVM loan app and no cigar. https://www.eliomotors.com/elio-motors-passes-first-review-phase-for-doe-atvm-loan/ Primary issue "• Be financially viable without the receipt of additional federal funding for the proposed project." It's right there in the ATVM requirements, Epic Fail!

Even with "most successful" and only Reg-A stock offering you could also equally say they are the "worst" Reg-A offering!- Elio is currenty the only show in this space. Show me where they are going to receive the additional $283 million beyond the initial stock offering to get to the stated $300 million for production? Think the 65k reservations? Think about it, even if all 65K, were non-refundable $1,000 reservations, which they are not at that level, that's only $455 million. Let's say half are at the $1,000 mark, you still lose, that's only $227 million. Not enough coin even to get started. Elio refuses to release any figures.... At $250k/year for his and four board members, since 2009, you paid for a handsome retirement. Just saying... Great Concept, Epic Fail in Delivery. It's a scam, vaporware, enrich the board- and it's all legal. Most of the Elio expenditures since public have been for legal.
There is a fail here. It's just your assumption that this start up is a scam that is the failure and a slander if you don't have any information or proof it is a scam.

It is a TYPICAL start up fraught with both technical and financial hurdles. That is not a scam.

Non governmental funding outside the ATVM loan does not mean you don't count the ATVM proceeds to get you about halfway to the required amount to start up. The other half won't be easy, but I believe it is doable.

REG A+ is only necessary because they restricted investment by NORMAL people and created an elitist category called the sophisticated investor that large start ups are pushed toward. Those elitists than require CONTROL for their investment (READ: RICH get RICHER). Now that would be a SCAM if done by anybody other than our Government.

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Best yet Joker, very informative, answered a bunch of questions. Love the Instruments, did not like the Elgin. Black is beautiful! Elio should be paying you! Keep it up. This one should put a few trolls out of their misery or at least give them something else to bad mouth.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, Joeker's video... Jermain said the exhaust bulge will be going away and the gas filler on the driver's side??? What is next, a color called "sunshine"? LOL

Love the gas tank fill moving to the left side!!! Made my day. Also, easy to read, normal gauges. Christmas in November. Now they just need to produce it, and I'm all set.

This model looks a lot more streamlined then the P5. Really looks good. Like to see it undergo the same test drive the P5 did. Something tells me it would sound better, ride better (perhaps not stall), and perhaps nothing would fall off. Got me excited all over again for the Elio, and I won't have to sneak into the gas station late at night to avoid fights.

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't think it's going to happen. It's been two years since Elio's ATVM loan app and no cigar. https://www.eliomotors.com/elio-motors-passes-first-review-phase-for-doe-atvm-loan/ Primary issue "• Be financially viable without the receipt of additional federal funding for the proposed project." It's right there in the ATVM requirements, Epic Fail!

Even with "most successful" and only Reg-A stock offering you could also equally say they are the "worst" Reg-A offering!- Elio is currenty the only show in this space. Show me where they are going to receive the additional $283 million beyond the initial stock offering to get to the stated $300 million for production? Think the 65k reservations? Think about it, even if all 65K, were non-refundable $1,000 reservations, which they are not at that level, that's only $455 million. Let's say half are at the $1,000 mark, you still lose, that's only $227 million. Not enough coin even to get started. Elio refuses to release any figures.... At $250k/year for his and four board members, since 2009, you paid for a handsome retirement. Just saying... Great Concept, Epic Fail in Delivery. It's a scam, vaporware, enrich the board- and it's all legal. Most of the Elio expenditures since public have been for legal.
And another dollar gone... another one bites (shorts) the dust (stock)...even the short websites are turning positive ...best positive media coverage in awhile. Zero marketing and a 6% awareness...you tube the math! Many trolls said the same thing about Tesla, Keurig, Apple, next up for the trolls...XTI Aircraft... VTOL...the future of aviation...oh the horror, vaporware ...but the precedent has been set. Elio Motors...part of the future of transportation. And by the way...the new administration gave a shout out to innovative automotive technology to synch with oil and gas!!!

Last edited:

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And another dollar gone... another one bites (shorts) the dust (stock)...even the short websites are turning positive ...best positive media coverage in awhile. Zero marketing and a 6% awareness...you tube the math! All said about Tesla, Keurig, Apple, next up for the trolls...XTI Aircraft... VTOL...the future of aviation...oh the horror, vaporware ...but the precedent has been set. Elio Motors...part of the future of transportation. And by the way...the new administration gave a shout out to innovative automotive technology to synch with oil and gas!!!

Would some translate please?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So a recap, the E1C is done, showing the soft tooling has been tested and a test-ready design is here. We're waiting now for some more E1's for crash testing and MPG testing to complete and the full 65k reservations to be counted up with some percentage of 'committed', all this folding up into the biggest objective, believe-able funding. The initial being perhaps the ATVM.

I would really-really like to know what is left to qualify for the ATVM. But I'm pretty sure no body knows the full list until it's already in the bag.
Let's make a pact, anyone wins the lotto, let's fund these guys. Likely, once 50% funding is reached the rest is easy.

Top Bottom