• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E-series Has Started How About Some Photos?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for entertainment purposes, and in the interest of "can't we all get along", humor and fun, and maybe a bit of enlightenment...

How did you get Aprilia to 'like' this post? Just teasing...

How did the Kansas City Royals make it to the World Series in 2014 and 2015, winning the 2nd one? How could anyone fathom that?

How does anyone have faith in something? Haven't you had confidence or trust in something? Faith makes a person an easy target for others to say that the person seems to be naïve and delusional, doesn't it? And if you defended your faith, you might be called what... sensitive? One could say that you had faith a year ago, that the Elio would not be manufactured last year. You didn't know for sure, but you had confidence and trust that it would not happen.

There's very little, VERY little, that any of us know about the future of the Elio, that is beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Delusional = having false or unrealistic opinions or beliefs. Who gets to decide if a person's opinion is unrealistic? Most of the time, it's those that don't have faith.

So here we are: you were called a troll for your faith, and others on this forum are called naïve and delusional for their faith.

A troll was always a troll.
If your beliefs are based on research, and experimentation you have a science. The proof is the ever changing "facts". If your beliefs are based on personal revelation, your proof based on the number of people you can convince that you are right, You have a religion. The evidence is faith. The revelation doesn't change even when some followers lose faith.. Stay true to course. We will all be driving Elios someday.

Aprilia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If your beliefs are based on research, and experimentation you have a science. The proof is the ever changing "facts". If your beliefs are based on personal revelation, your proof based on the number of people you can convince that you are right, You have a religion. The evidence is faith. The revelation doesn't change even when some followers lose faith.. Stay true to course. We will all be driving Elios someday.

None of our philosophical BS really matter's at this point...mine including...

Simply stated...Elio has 7 months to build & test a fleet of spec ready Elio vehicles...

It's very binary...either yes...or no...

IMO...the moment of truth is no later than Sept 31st...

The clock is ticking...

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Simply stated...Elio has 7 months to build & test a fleet of spec ready Elio vehicles...

The clock is ticking...
If Elio builds one reservation holder vehicle by 12:59pm 12/31/2016 then it's a success! Just my 2 cents.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Elio builds one reservation holder vehicle by 12:59pm 12/31/2016 then it's a success! Just my 2 cents.
I view EM a success when the E's are built/tested, the plant is tooled, the contracted number of employees are hired, trained, and Paul Elio hits the start button on the assembly line................... in the last second of either 2016 or end of March 2017. Then hope for long term success after production begins.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The clock is ticking...

And we all know about opinions...

Don't make peel away the tin foil from your windows and some sunshine in mister....

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The clock is ticking...
There is always a tension between the Business and the Engineer. Business demands certainty of date and Engineer always want to go that next step to improve the product. Each can get in the way of the other at times which is really hard on the entrepreneur who does both.

Imagine a doctor deciding he will set a date for Chemo at the same time he orders a biopsy to determine whether or not you have cancer? Would that make sense? All he really has control over is the next step and can then only plan POSSIBLE future treatment.

Feedback and change are part of the process.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments!

Actually...I'm not sure what influencing a forum even means...and to what advantage...and to who's advantage...etc...

Other than my $1,000 reservation...I'm not a Elio investor...and currently have no intention of owning Elio stock...it's way to speculative for my tastes...

At the end of the day...none of us can truly predict the final outcome of the Elio saga...

But in 6 months or less...I'll know if my early reservation was a good commitment to make...

And with regards to my reservation number...I'll have to look it up...but if I post it what does that really prove...

Bottom line...everyone that reads this forum certainly has the right to disagree with my opinions...they're just that...my own opinions!
See.. we know you'll catch on! Just like you said, " At the end of the day...none of us can truly predict the final outcome of the Elio saga...! :D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The clock is ticking...
A very critical year for EM indeed!

Top Bottom