• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E-series Has Started How About Some Photos?

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we are all a little frustrated with delays in production, me included, because we all just want our Elio's a soon a possible. I also think there may be some peer pressure coming in to play. My closest friends send me Emails with any bad news they see about Elio and tell me I need to bail out before I loose any more money. I tell them I have faith in the project and the partners that are on board to help out, like Roush. I also brag a little that my stock went up! I don't think the majority of folks have a clue what it really takes to get a new car company up and running. I say "Hang in there" and we will all see Automotive History in the making! And we here on this forum have front row seats!

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we are all a little frustrated with delays in production, me included, because we all just want our Elio's a soon a possible. I also think there may be some peer pressure coming in to play. My closest friends send me Emails with any bad news they see about Elio and tell me I need to bail out before I loose any more money. I tell them I have faith in the project and the partners that are on board to help out, like Roush. I also brag a little that my stock went up! I don't think the majority of folks have a clue what it really takes get a new car company up and running. I say "Hang in there" and we will all see Automotive History in the making! And we here on this forum have front row seats!
Lordy, I hope we all live to see
the day.....

Top Bottom