• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Do Not Write To Doe. Write Here Instead:

Have you written to greatagain.gov?

• Yes

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Yes, and have invited others to participate

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Not yet, but will soon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • No, I won't be participating

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

STLviaCMH

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Borrowed some of the more elio-centric points from Ekh, but put a personal story with it:

"In 2009, I graduated college into the worst economy since the great depression. I was fortunate enough to have a supportive family which welcomed me back into their home with open arms while I figured out what to do with my new degree. Over the next 2 years, I worked up to 4 jobs at once, doing whatever I could to continue putting money toward paying for my car, my student loans, food, and any other expenses my family couldn't cover. I worked at a Steel Company, and at varying times as a cheerleading coach, a sandwich shop catering driver, an associate at a teachers' supply store, and a promotions team member for the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets. All the while, the hard-earned money I was making left my pocket as soon as it entered.

During that time, I was paying more than $300/month on my car payment alone, not including gas, and almost $700/month toward my student loans. If not for my family, there's no way I would have been able to afford even the worst of apartments in one of the US's more affordable cities.

It was around that time I learned about a car called the Elio which gets 84 mpg, seats two, is really safe, and costs $7,300. It is NOT electric, and uses the first You can learn more at http://Eliomotors.com.

Had that vehicle been around when I was spending every minute I wasn't sleeping driving to one of my many jobs, I could have saved more than $10,000 on even my small (imported) car, and nearly $2,500 a year on gas in a vehicle built right here in the US by an AMERICAN company.

From a jobs standpoint, Elio is prepared to get 1500 direct American jobs in Louisiana, another 1500 indirect jobs from suppliers gearing up to supply parts to Elio, and up to another 15,000 jobs around the Nation. That’s a lot of jobs! Elio is real. There are 63,000 paid reservations for an Elio, including mine.

At the age of 30, I may be a millennial, but I also know what it is like to have to do whatever it takes to be able to rub two pennies together at the end of the month. This car can help a lot of people not only get jobs, but get TO those jobs affordably and safely.

Elio is raring to go, and they are waiting on a $186 million DOE Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing loan to get the plant up and running. DOE has been sitting on this loan application since 2014. DOE admits the Company meets the technical requirements, but has taken no action in quite some time.

There's no doubt in my mind that getting the Elio into production will help Make America Great Again"

MagicDragon

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will do my part

I just received this email from Elio Motors

|

|

Tell Trump About Elio Motors
The Elio Team
Today, 1:30 PMYou

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_blog_attachments_CreamsicleTop.eee32f7bf6e8edde60a5f8a684d9b191.jpg

Hello Michael,

Heraclitus is credited with the infamous quote on change that reads "change is the only constant in life," which has evolved into "the only constant is change" and other similar sayings. In the United States, we have the opportunity for change at the highest level every four years or so. That change, as we are sure you have heard, is happening now.

Elio fans feel it, and on many of our social media outlets have come up with an interesting way of participating in this change by telling President-elect Donald Trump about Elio Motors! We support the democratic process as much as the next person so we wanted to share the link with you in case you have not seen it, click here.

The link lets you send the new administration your thoughts, maybe even something about your favorite American made, ultra high mileage, three-wheel start up? We will leave that up to you...

From our family to yours, we wish you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

Warm regards,

The Elio Team

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_MEDIA_Smaller_V41.jpg_6149690f4d9ad02ac42d946f02a7c12c.jpg

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

You received this email because you are subscribed to Promotional Email from Elio Motors.
<I did it for you>

Last edited by a moderator:

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got that letter also and sent a letter encouraging the Trump administration to check out Elio Motors and how EM could create new manufacturing jobs as well as reduce our dependency on foreign oil.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My input:

BY going to: https://www.eliomotors.com/ Elio motors will bring manufacturing job(s) to the USA and affordable transportation to those who really need it. Elio has applied to the DOE for an ATVM Loan. This loan will facilitate bringing the 'Elio' to production. Elio has over 63,000 paid reservations. These are committed customers. Elio also trades on the OTC. Worth looking into. Elio will make a similar impact on the USA as did the Model T & the VW Bug. MAGA!!!

;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I just received this email from Elio Motors

|

|

Tell Trump About Elio Motors
The Elio Team
Today, 1:30 PMYou

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_blog_attachments_CreamsicleTop.eee32f7bf6e8edde60a5f8a684d9b191.jpg

Hello Michael,

Heraclitus is credited with the infamous quote on change that reads "change is the only constant in life," which has evolved into "the only constant is change" and other similar sayings. In the United States, we have the opportunity for change at the highest level every four years or so. That change, as we are sure you have heard, is happening now.

Elio fans feel it, and on many of our social media outlets have come up with an interesting way of participating in this change by telling President-elect Donald Trump about Elio Motors! We support the democratic process as much as the next person so we wanted to share the link with you in case you have not seen it, click here.

The link lets you send the new administration your thoughts, maybe even something about your favorite American made, ultra high mileage, three-wheel start up? We will leave that up to you...

From our family to yours, we wish you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

Warm regards,

The Elio Team
This was posted here http://www.elioowners.com/posts/173379/ about 3.5 hours ago

I took it out for you but unless you would like someone else unsubscribing you from email or changing your preferences when your posting, make sure you don't leave the very bottom of your emails from EM
You left this on the bottom
note.gif

I took out of this reply post and went back and took it out of yours

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"In 2009, I graduated college into the worst economy since the great depression. I was fortunate enough to have a supportive family which welcomed me back into their home with open arms while I figured out what to do with my new degree. Over the next 2 years, I worked up to 4 jobs at once, doing whatever I could to continue putting money toward paying for my car, my student loans, food, and any other expenses my family couldn't cover. I worked at a Steel Company, and at varying times as a cheerleading coach, a sandwich shop catering driver, an associate at a teachers' supply store, and a promotions team member for the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets. All the while, the hard-earned money I was making left my pocket as soon as it entered.

During that time, I was paying more than $300/month on my car payment alone, not including gas, and almost $700/month toward my student loans. If not for my family, there's no way I would have been able to afford even the worst of apartments in one of the US's more affordable cities.

Good letter, I'm going to write <this last section was a political statement, and had nothing to do with the Elio or Elio Motors>

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Borrowed some of the more elio-centric points from Ekh, but put a personal story with it:

It was around that time I learned about a car called the Elio which gets 84 mpg, seats two, is really safe, and costs $7,300. It is NOT electric, and uses the first You can learn more at http://Eliomotors.com.
Huh? But they'll get the point. Thank you!

Top Bottom