• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Do Not Write To Doe. Write Here Instead:

Have you written to greatagain.gov?

• Yes

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Yes, and have invited others to participate

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Not yet, but will soon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • No, I won't be participating

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One Dozen updated tweets. Best to send these around 6:45 AM Eastern

‪@SecretaryPerry‪ Over 1,000 Texans have reserved #Elio car. 84mpg on reg. gas. DOE loan to produce stalled for 2 years. Help! #MAGA

@GovernorPerry Huge win for you and US jobs. Elio car gets 84mpg on gas, 1500 jobs right away. DOE loan pending for 2 yrs. Help! @eliomotors (attach photo

#Trump can create 1,500-15,000 jobs and all he has to do is tell DOE to OK ATVM loan for @eliomotors. No joke, not spam.#MAGA

‪@SecretaryPerry‪ #Elio car gets 84mpg on gas. DOE loan to produce stalled for 2 years. 1500 jobs a phone call away. Help! #transitionteam

@RealDonaldTrump can create 1,500-15,000 jobs and all he has to do is tell DOE to OK ATVM loan for @eliomotors. No joke, not spam.#MAGA

@realdonaldtrump 1,500 jobs 1 phone call away. New #Elio car gets 84mpg on gas. DOE loan to produce stalled for 2 years. Help! MAGA

@Realdonaldtrump Wouldn’t you like to get 1,500 jobs in one phone call? Kick DOE’s ass about stalled ATVM loan for @Eliomotors. http://eliomotors.com

@RealDonaldTrump New car from @Eliomotors 84mpg, uses gas. DOE is stalling ATVM loan which creates 1,500 jobs. Kick some butt! @SecretaryPerry

#MAGA Trump should know about opp to create 1500 jobs w 1 phone call. DOE has stalled loan to build 84mpg Elio car. @SecretaryPerry @RealDonaldTrump

1500 new jobs, 1 phone call, @Realdonaldtrump. Get DOE off its butt to approve stalled ATVM loan for @eliomotors new 84 mpg gas fueled car.

#MAGA 1500 new jobs, 1 phone call. Ask Perry to get DOE off its butt on stalled ATVM loan for @eliomotors new 84 mpg gas-fueled car.

‪@realDonaldTrump‪ can create 1,500-15,000 jobs and all he has to do is tell DOE to OK ATVM loan for @eliomotors. This is real.#MAGA RT Pls.
But there's no reply at all ?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, let me make this much easier.

You guys send me your twitter handle, either here, or via PM, or via twitter itself. Then I can tweet to you, and you just have to RT. That should really expand the coverage. I'm @erichatch by the way.

@mkuettner

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two more tweet variants. If you just follow me on Twitter, you'll receive these and can just RT them.

@RealDonaldTrump 1500 jobs! DOE has stalled ATVM loan for startup carmaker @Eliomotors. For 2 years! Can you kick their butts?1 call! #MAGA

@SecretaryPerry 1 phone call, 1500 jobs! DOE has stalled ATVM loan for startup carmaker @Eliomotors for 2 years! Can you kick their butts? #MAGA

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two more tweet variants. If you just follow me on Twitter, you'll receive these and can just RT them.

@RealDonaldTrump 1500 jobs! DOE has stalled ATVM loan for startup carmaker @Eliomotors. For 2 years! Can you kick their butts?1 call! #MAGA

@SecretaryPerry 1 phone call, 1500 jobs! DOE has stalled ATVM loan for startup carmaker @Eliomotors for 2 years! Can you kick their butts? #MAGA

What is your twitter address?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score

:drum:...too old to tweet so I'll just talk...

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you're tweeting, add
@JasonMillerinDC Pres Trump can get 1500 American mfg jobs w 1 call to DOE which has stalled loan for @Eliomotors for 2 yrs. Help!

Jason Miller is a spokesperson for the Trump transition team. Important to add him to your list.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some more twitter addresses to use

David Bossie, Deputy Executive Director @David_Bossie

Jason Miller, Communications Director @JasonMillerinDC

Dan Scavino, Director of Social Media @DanScavino

Katie Walsh, Senior Advisor @KMWalsh_GOP

Top Bottom