• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Do Not Write To Doe. Write Here Instead:

Have you written to greatagain.gov?

• Yes

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Yes, and have invited others to participate

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Not yet, but will soon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • No, I won't be participating

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trump's love for creating jobs very visible jobs is a real reason he would like this thing. If he gets to hear about it, which is the whole point of the campaign we are now running. The other thing Trump says he wants to do get government work more efficiently. I suppose that getting DOE to do its job would count.

Also, the Elio is a gasoline powered car. Perry likes fossil-fuel stuff. So does Trump.

Supporting Elio even when you are trying to downsize DOE has benefits for the new Administration. But timing is everything.
Yes, but the DOE manages ATVM. Without ATVM, Elio won't be able to bring The Dream is Alive.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The whole purpose of this thread and this campaign is to make T-rump aware that DOE needs its ass kicked. And by so doing to create 1500 jobs RIGHT NOW
Wrote whitehouse.gov as well... The president reads 10 letters a day out of what ...a thousand...5-10 percent chance at 50-100 of us taking a moment...how about 500-1000 letters/emails.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One Dozen updated tweets. Best to send these around 6:45 AM Eastern

‪@SecretaryPerry‪ Over 1,000 Texans have reserved #Elio car. 84mpg on reg. gas. DOE loan to produce stalled for 2 years. Help! #MAGA

@GovernorPerry Huge win for you and US jobs. Elio car gets 84mpg on gas, 1500 jobs right away. DOE loan pending for 2 yrs. Help! @eliomotors (attach photo

#Trump can create 1,500-15,000 jobs and all he has to do is tell DOE to OK ATVM loan for @eliomotors. No joke, not spam.#MAGA

‪@SecretaryPerry‪ #Elio car gets 84mpg on gas. DOE loan to produce stalled for 2 years. 1500 jobs a phone call away. Help! #transitionteam

@RealDonaldTrump can create 1,500-15,000 jobs and all he has to do is tell DOE to OK ATVM loan for @eliomotors. No joke, not spam.#MAGA

@realdonaldtrump 1,500 jobs 1 phone call away. New #Elio car gets 84mpg on gas. DOE loan to produce stalled for 2 years. Help! MAGA

@Realdonaldtrump Wouldn’t you like to get 1,500 jobs in one phone call? Kick DOE’s ass about stalled ATVM loan for @Eliomotors. http://eliomotors.com

@RealDonaldTrump New car from @Eliomotors 84mpg, uses gas. DOE is stalling ATVM loan which creates 1,500 jobs. Kick some butt! @SecretaryPerry

#MAGA Trump should know about opp to create 1500 jobs w 1 phone call. DOE has stalled loan to build 84mpg Elio car. @SecretaryPerry @RealDonaldTrump

1500 new jobs, 1 phone call, @Realdonaldtrump. Get DOE off its butt to approve stalled ATVM loan for @eliomotors new 84 mpg gas fueled car.

#MAGA 1500 new jobs, 1 phone call. Ask Perry to get DOE off its butt on stalled ATVM loan for @eliomotors new 84 mpg gas-fueled car.

‪@realDonaldTrump‪ can create 1,500-15,000 jobs and all he has to do is tell DOE to OK ATVM loan for @eliomotors. This is real.#MAGA RT Pls.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A bit of Twitter success -- my tweets are being retweeted by a couple of the crowdfunding guys -- let's hope it spreads. PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the tweet above and USE THEM. Preferably around 6:30 AM EST

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another tweet. Can we organize this so I know what you guys are sending, or at lest when you're sending them out?

@RealDonaldTrump 1500 new mfg jobs for 1 phone call? Huge. DOE has sat on an ATVM loan to @eliomotors for 2 years. Go get ‘em. #MAGA RT

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, let me make this much easier.

You guys send me your twitter handle, either here, or via PM, or via twitter itself. Then I can tweet to you, and you just have to RT. That should really expand the coverage. I'm @erichatch by the way.

Top Bottom