• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Conflicting Production Start Dates

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"I bet that given the chance, all of us on this forum put together probably couldn't get one of the robotic arms to move let alone mount a door or windshield, let alone a whole manufacturing plant of robotics."

Just have to make you the CEO
LOL I don't think that would work out too well.. Robots are pretty much dumb so you need to teach them.. I can teach a location but not write the program that tell them the sequence they need to follow.. I leave that to the experts ;)

Last edited:

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say this but Aptera kept moving their production date up due to lack of financeing. Then they bit the dust, I don't think this little bit of info is gonna make anyone happy.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"I bet that given the chance, all of us on this forum put together probably couldn't get one of the robotic arms to move let alone mount a door or windshield, let alone a whole manufacturing plant of robotics."

Just have to make you the CEO
Thanks Craig, you beat me to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess you'll have to exclude me too, as I was a Cray Research Super Computer tech and spent time working at Ford Motor Company in the Dearborn Heights, Michigan design center. I also taught advanced computer systems...and installed a few car windshields...(grin).

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say this but Aptera kept moving their production date up due to lack of financeing. Then they bit the dust, I don't think this little bit of info is gonna make anyone happy.
I prefer to look at this from the positive aspect. This will give Elio more time to make sure everything is right when they go to production. And I will have more time to get my deposit up to $1,000. :-)

Top Bottom