• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

As I See It, Gloves Off...

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'd assume that's all it's good for. Better have a tanker truck follow you around too for refueling. It was actually on Ebay about 10 years ago.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have two 914s. One is increased to 1910 with dual weber 40IDFs and has the appropriate jetting recommended by Redline (American distributors for Webers) It has very good power.

The other 914 has the standard engine, 1.7L, with a weber 32/36 progressive. I may change it to the same engine configuration as the other.

To settle a debt, a friend may give me a 914 with a well built Buick V6 engine.

Southern California cars that have been in southern California their entire life have very little rust. However, there are plenty of cars in southern California that arrived here from elsewhere, like my Corvair from Minnesota. It has lots of rust.

No, I am not married. The toilet seat always stays up in my house.

only a single guy can have things like that women frown upon money not being spent on them or by them.

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe a number of them had 30 year high school reunions, and they were disappointed they couldn't show up with an Elio to score with the former cheerleaders.
All of our former cheerleaders look like they spent way too much time in the sun on the beach. The quiet wallflower types turned out to be the swans.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. If folks here want a "safe space" away from negativity, they need to attend the University of Missouri. "Hey, can we get some muscle over here to remove negative posters?"
Let me guess.
During the student protest years, the University of Missouri was a hotbed of rest?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's keep it clean...
hqdefault.jpg

Tailgating, not tail chasing...

bighammer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A woman my wife works with offered to give me a Porsche 924 that's been sitting in her backyard for a few years. It has an electrical issue, (sounds like it could be simple) but it's got to be the ugliest model in their lineup, so I squelched my initial excitement and politely declined.

Top Bottom