• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

As I See It, Gloves Off...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A woman my wife works with offered to give me a Porsche 924 that's been sitting in her backyard for a few years. It has an electrical issue, (sounds like it could be simple) but it's got to be the ugliest model in their lineup, so I squelched my initial excitement and politely declined.
What kind of shape is the rest of the car it? I'd fix it, clean it up, and sell it then go get something else.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A woman my wife works with offered to give me a Porsche 924 that's been sitting in her backyard for a few years. It has an electrical issue, (sounds like it could be simple) but it's got to be the ugliest model in their lineup, so I squelched my initial excitement and politely declined.
Smart move..... simple electrical issue in a Porsche, HA!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As Porsches (and other vehicles) become older, their purchase price goes down, but not their repair price.

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's keep it clean...
What's not clean about tailgating. Tailgating is a practice of enjoying the company of fellow football fans prior to a football game. If that isn't clean fun then you should come to one of our football games at McNeese State University. Even the team priest enjoys the good eating and fun.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's not clean about tailgating. Tailgating is a practice of enjoying the company of fellow football fans prior to a football game. If that isn't clean fun then you should come to one of our football games at McNeese State University. Even the team priest enjoys the good eating and fun.

I thought that quit would probably go over some people's heads. Oh, well.....

p.s. I love it! You're remark about the priest is priceless and couldn't have topped it off better! Brilliant !

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I would have taken if it wasn't rusted and was manual transmission .

Top Bottom