• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Think It Wont Happen?

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
DSC05872.JPG ;)You guys...! How does the saying go?! Rome wasn't something.., something.
My reservation was made in October of 2013 & everyday, when things get dragged down like the weather or something on the news:(-don't want to watch the news anymore, just the fishing report :), I just start singing a song I made up. "Drivin my ELIO" and all the frowns turn to smiles. Like Mikey says; "Try it... you'll like it. So hang in there and think about joining my cruise-club in the Starved Rock Illinois area. (The smokie-links will be cracklin at the end of each run.) I might need a vice-president for the group. Chat with all your happy campers later!

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I brought this up before and don't want to be an alarmist, but the FY 2014 budget for the DoE office that monitors existing and evaluates new ATVM loan applications was $6M. The request for FY 2015, which started October 1, 2014, was only $4M. Though reluctant to draw dismal conclusions I doubt that this 33% budget reduction will make loan processing go FASTER. I was sure we'd hear nothing in 2014 but will become increasingly anxious at the lack of news regarding ATVM as we move along in '15. A positive review of the application would still be followed by months of negotiation, plus job impact and environment impact reviews which, though surely pro forma, still represent time-soaking box checking.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JimofNC

Reaction score
I certainly hope it gets built and I have been confident until now. High gas prices were helping to justify the purchase for many. If something is too good to be it probably isn't.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I certainly hope it gets built and I have been confident until now. High gas prices were helping to justify the purchase for many. If something is too good to be it probably isn't.
Jim, welcome from sunny New Mexico, Land of Enchantment (and corruption) and miles of great roads for the Elio

Top Bottom