• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Members?

Justin Howe

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Justin Howe. Did you get your production/reservation number? That is a lot of daily mileage. I don't have to commute daily because I am retired but I sure look forward to feeling like I can afford to take little side trips once in a while. #6011 is going to be my little darling and I have already named her Zelio. LOL She will be my one and only vehicle. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. :) Z
No number because I am only 100.00 all in :( Yea i have been driving that for 14 years now. I listen to LOTS of audio books on the road.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

gamfahr

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my 4th SS check here in Iowa. I spent several Navy years in Holy Lock Scotland ('70 - '73). During a later job televising sanitary sewers in a raging January blizzard in Fond du Lac Wisconsin I decided to go to college which titled me electronics engineering technician for most of my life. I've also been a rural mail carrier, a carpenter, and a landlord. (Kids; Go to college!) My first car was a 1971 ff1 1300cc Subaru. I loved that car and miss it today. It got 55 mpg anywhere and anytime, Always started, and after 180k miles sold it to Gunter Dega in Quincy IL for parts for a ff1 he was fixing up for his daughter. I have no doubt Gunter is following the Elio. We used to talk "why can't more cars get mileage" back in the 80's. Anyway, now I'm in a 2002 Insight. The mileage is wonderful until you figure in the occasional $3k battery as gas money. It just never seemed to me that the Hybryd was the way to go. I look forward to owning an Elio with the best mp$ of any car.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my 4th SS check here in Iowa. I spent several Navy years in Holy Lock Scotland ('70 - '73). During a later job televising sanitary sewers in a raging January blizzard in Fond du Lac Wisconsin I decided to go to college which titled me electronics engineering technician for most of my life. I've also been a rural mail carrier, a carpenter, and a landlord. (Kids; Go to college!) My first car was a 1971 ff1 1300cc Subaru. I loved that car and miss it today. It got 55 mpg anywhere and anytime, Always started, and after 180k miles sold it to Gunter Dega in Quincy IL for parts for a ff1 he was fixing up for his daughter. I have no doubt Gunter is following the Elio. We used to talk "why can't more cars get mileage" back in the 80's. Anyway, now I'm in a 2002 Insight. The mileage is wonderful until you figure in the occasional $3k battery as gas money. It just never seemed to me that the Hybryd was the way to go. I look forward to owning an Elio with the best mp$ of any car.
Gamfahr, welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information on all things Elio. We try to keep it informative and entertaining because it helps pass the time. Looking forward to your comments and opinions. Enjoy the experience and the journey with thse of us on the forum.

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome! I was born and raised in Iowa. Good times.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

upload_2015-1-6_14-49-49.jpeg
:)

Top Bottom