• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Car You Have Owned Was, Is, The Most Fun To Drive?

bandc

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hopefully it lasts. Fiat owners really like their cars. Hopefully its newer than a 2013. Before the pass seat was too high and aux was in glove box.

If you decide to buy another and want the most bang for your buck, pm me
Since Elio is not to be a car let me say my CanAm Spyder is the most fun vehicle I have owned. If Elio does not happen at least I have no plans to sell the Spyder.

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sincerely hope you guys never get a front hit in one of those, scares me to death. I like my legs where they are attached. :eek:

It is a lot safer than one would think for such a small vehicle. It has an internal roll cage. It has eight air bags. It has ESP and anti-lock brakes. It is designed by Mercedes. It is a very safe car. I feel very safe driving it.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is a lot safer than one would think for such a small vehicle. It has an internal roll cage. It has eight air bags. It has ESP and anti-lock brakes. It is designed by Mercedes. It is a very safe car. I feel very safe driving it.

:eek: Be careful!!
All the air bags in the world and an internal roll cage won't keep your legs attached when there is .0ft of crumple zone.
I've got ESP too and it tells me never to drive one. Nothing personal........ just saying.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I looked at that the other day, I wanted to see where the smart came in. I couldn't find it. Maybe they have a big list and this is just the hi lights.

Top Bottom