• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Car You Have Owned Was, Is, The Most Fun To Drive?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me, and I'll probably get flamed for this but, It was a Fiat X1/9. Yes it was a crappy car, but it was fun to drive. The peddles were spaced just right for heal and toe shifting, steering was tight, and the seat fit me.
I've had 2 Miatas, the supercharged one was the most fun. That being said, my new Fiat 500 is fun to chuck around corners too, but not nearly as fast.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me, and I'll probably get flamed for this but, It was a Fiat X1/9. Yes it was a crappy car, but it was fun to drive. The peddles were spaced just right for heal and toe shifting, steering was tight, and the seat fit me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeVTWuKmsjdBuhreij_ExDlrngdZQZ4MZ5_u6PCnhCvoqNIt5wGQ.jpg

1960 MGA Roadster :)

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sure wanted one of those. I loved the looks. Dealers around here wanted top dollar and I was too stubborn to write a full price. All these years - I still like the looks.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This thread just made me realize I've never really had a fun car.:(

Maybe my wife's last car, VW Passat 4motion GLX wagon, it was so good in the snow.

I did own some motorcycles before I had kids.

I need this Elio or Lit C1 to be produced!
Interesting that you mention Elio and Lit C1. I know there's discussion elsewhere, but since you brought it up:
  • Do you have reservations for both?
  • What are your numbers?
  • Which would you prefer?
  • Which do you think has a better chance of actually getting produced and when?

Top Bottom