• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in as of 3 hrs ago I think. I just love that Elio. I got creamsickle [orange] :D:);)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Carolyn. Congratulations on your reservation. If you have not seen the Elio yet, there will be an Elio Event during the Texas State Fair. I went all in at the $100 level in March and am now ready to upgrade to $500. I saw the Elio for the first time last Friday in Portland, OR. I went from loving the Elio to LOVING the Elio! What can I say, I am an addict/fanatic. LOL I can't wait - well yes I can because it will give me a chance to get up to $1,000 and also to save money for when they actually are in production. Sigh. I can wait and it will so be worth it. :-) Z

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering how many folks decided to take the plunge as I did in order to get the $500.00 cost reduction. I have been following the Elio progress and made the decision to risk $1,000.00 based on the progress made. Who else took the plunge as I did?

Moderator Comment: Moved to the more appropriate reservation discussion forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure by the end of July we will see a significant increase in reservations as people rush in to save $500. That will more than pay for the gas and hotels to go to factory to pick up your Elio or pay for some of the upgrades. Too good a deal to pass up. More importantly, it gives you that all important production number.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View this email in your browser
0c9f6fef-7f8e-45c7-8523-8d53b5c28322.jpg
Hello Elio "All In" reservation holders.

Since we informed you this morning that the 50% bonus incentive would be ending, we heard you all loud and clear that an “All In” non-refundable reservation bonus is important to the early success of Elio.

Therefore, we wanted you to be the first to know that in response to your feedback, we have decided to offer another bonus starting Sept. 2, 2014.

As of Sept. 2, 2014, “All In” non-refundable reservations will be entitled to a 25% bonus on their reservation or upgrade level.

For those of you who already upgraded your reservation as of today based on this announcement but would have preferred to wait, our Customer Experience team (futureowners@eliomotors.com) will refund your recent upgrade amount. You can then upgrade in the future when ready.

As always we appreciate your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to create programs that best suits our Elio supporters.
65ce8f1c-a824-43fe-8d1d-816a4357cfae.jpg

Paul Elio
Elio_Footer268585d07818658e3b2eba5e.jpg

b4846425-e91d-422e-9de7-0ac123c75809.jpg

Ed in Texas

Reaction score
Hello. I went "all in" at the $100 level on July 11. Upgraded to the $500 level on July 18. Today, after receiving the email, I upgraded again to the $1000 level. I have 3 different "order numbers" but have not received anything indicating what my "production number" is. I assume I will take a spot behind all the current $1000 non-refundable deposits. I'm really looking forward to seeing Elio at the State Fair of Texas auto show in September/October.

Top Bottom