• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in at $250 because of the 50% thing yesterday planning to upgrade to $1k when I could. Sold my brothers old motorcycle he never uses for him and used my cut to upgrade to $1k today because I wasn't sure if I upgraded if my $125 would be carried over to the upgraded $1000 reservation.
This weeks blog explains that in detail in the News forum here. You will now get $500 towards the purchase of your Elio when the time comes. Congratulations! :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Just went "All-in" straight up 10 minutes ago. I pretty much knew I was gonna get one since I first learned about the Elio, just didn't have an extra $1k for something like this.

It's gonna suck having to wait a year but I'm just gonna get in on all the rumors and anticipate a great vehicle.
Welcome :)

Elynde

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I switched to all-in two weeks ago. It is the lowest entry point, but it is the best I could (and can) afford at the moment. Just landed a new job though. If all goes well, I will be able to pay most of my Elio in cash when it arrives. :)

PS -- I received my t-shirt already. The Elio guys are on the ball with shipping. ;)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I switched to all-in two weeks ago. It is the lowest entry point, but it is the best I could (and can) afford at the moment. Just landed a new job though. If all goes well, I will be able to pay most of my Elio in cash when it arrives. :)

PS -- I received my t-shirt already. The Elio guys are on the ball with shipping. ;)

Hey there ya go, the EM folks are getting fast, two weeks is impressive. Congrats on the all-in!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
TheCheese, welcome to he forum and congratulations on your decision to go "all-in" for the max. You should be getting you number after the Labor Day weekend. It will be just like Christmas again. Hope you use the forum search function to learn all about the progress and development of the Elio so far. We are all anxious to get production started but realize there are no guarantees and the target date is still a year away. Thanks for joining this historic journey and enjoy the experience.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Don't worry about it because many of us started the same way. Only upgrade when you feel comfortable and when it is financially prudent for you to do so.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
All in @ 100.00 level on 6/28/14
then upgraded to the 500.00 level on 7/25/14
Finally took it to the max today.

I am all in baby! Now where's my number...

OUT standing! Way to go mcg! Our best guess is right around Labor Day. Grab a wooden spoon and bite down for 3 weeks. :D

Top Bottom