• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm All In At $1k Thread

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm going to greet you anyway because you are truly a member of our family now! Welcome to the Elio Reservationist group. Hey, have the new numbers come out yet? I thought the blog (or was it a Tech Talk) said they were due out this weekend. I
haven't read anything that says you can get it in before . . . . . to get your number like they did last time. But then I am still reading all the posts I missed yesterday. :) Z

Thanks Z! I did the $250 all-in, so no number for me.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GR8!!! What made you finally decide to 'Just Do It'?

Short story: I'm just not an impulse buyer. Had to do some looking at what my finances will be in Dec 2015, check with the fiancé, think about how long current vehicle will last, etc. All of this after doing months or research to get the faith and understand as much as we the public can learn. :-)

I have read the recent thread about how it makes common sense to either do 100 or 1000, and for me the 250 non-ref level makes sense.

It'll be interesting... fast-forward to Jan-Feb 2016, and I'll have an Elio and a motorcycle and a Chevy Tahoe. A fairly desirable set of Elio family vehicles!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the family Jeff. And congrats on the fiancee. My husband, who is a know it all, told me that fiancee is female and fiance is male. Shit we learn on this forum. Congrats on making the plunge..... ssssss.

LOL, two E's eh? Who knew?? lol

Top Bottom