• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please, Please Open The Door.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, since we are off topic here, just for kicks, who do you guys think, for real, can pull it off against Hillary?
I think it hilarious media till now has protected the likes of the big o, bill and hillary with Pure propaganda and puff pieces proping hillary up till finally
her puke is spilling all over anyone with a conscience. There is really nothing but puff and fluff in Hillarys campaign. I've always been amazed at Americas capacity for contentless puff and fluff. It has always been an American fault to wait till its almost too late to see the direction this is all going. You simply can't allow the worse of these cronies to continue right in front of your face.
Yes there is hope. Yes both sides are at fault but that's no excuse to allow this to turn into a complete route our independence and liberty. And let's be be perfectly clear to UR. That last few days in Nashua New Hampshire every last speaker has represented themselves as fine decent American citizens with solid propositions for solutions. No RU. Not one of them is in anyway a clown as you so callously infer. Am I still the only one that sees this callousness?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/politics/book-questions-clinton-donations.html

If America continues to sleep and concern itself of its own selfish interests and gorge itself on the stinking stuff that the National media pumps out daily well maybe we deserve Hillary.

Last edited:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it hilarious media till now has protected the likes of the big o, bill and hillary with Pure propaganda and puff pieces proping hillary up till finally
her puke is spilling all over anyone with a conscience. There is really nothing but puff and fluff in Hillarys campaign. I've always been amazed at Americas capacity for contentless puff and fluff. It has always been an American fault to wait till its almost too late to see the direction this is all going. You simply can't allow the worse of these cronies to continue right in front of your face.
Yes there is hope. Yes both sides are at fault but that's no excuse to allow this to turn into a complete route our independence and liberty. And let's be be perfectly clear to UR. That last few days in Nashua New Hampshire every last speaker has represented themselves as fine decent American citizens with solid propositions for solutions. No RU. Not one of them is in anyway a clown as you so callously infer. Am I still the only one that sees this callousness?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/politics/book-questions-clinton-donations.html

If America continues to sleep and concern itself of its own selfish interests and gorge itself on the stinking stuff that the National media pumps out daily well maybe we deserve Hillary.

The basic problem with "main stream media" on line is that we can no longer use it to wrap fish guts.

satx

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While a pretty darn good shot but not what I once was I am betting I could take the Gyro down with just about any weapon. I am sure had he gotten much closer it would have been.
But what a bunch of clowns we have In the SS with this Administration.
Partying with Hookers
Drugs ,alcohol
Drunk on duty
Not doing their job
No one gets fired must be a great job if you can get it.

"this Administration"

these "fun times" started in Jan 2009? LOL

and there's more corrupt, more of a black hole for taxpayer wealth at $700B EVERY YEAR than the Military Industrial Complex

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If we are pondering shooting down this misguided postal worker , then it should be open season on Al Sharpton , Occupy Wall Street, The Ferguson looters , and all the anti-police rallies . There was a time not long ago, when citizens were welcome in Washington . Times have changed .

Walker/Rubio 2016

Top Bottom