• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please, Please Open The Door.

boppo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
While a pretty darn good shot but not what I once was I am betting I could take the Gyro down with just about any weapon. I am sure had he gotten much closer it would have been.
But what a bunch of clowns we have In the SS with this Administration.
Partying with Hookers
Drugs ,alcohol
Drunk on duty
Not doing their job
No one gets fired must be a great job if you can get it.
all they do is take our money and give it to countries that hate us.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is nothing that the Government does right .We are now the 11th freest country in the world ,23 in freedom of the press . My encounters with the Federal Government in the past few years can verify they are corrupt .Our politicians are the best money can buy and that includes all parties .
This has been said for two hundred years but I firmly believe the this country will collapse in my life time .

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is nothing that the Government does right .We are now the 11th freest country in the world ,23 in freedom of the press . My encounters with the Federal Government in the past few years can verify they are corrupt .Our politicians are the best money can buy and that includes all parties .
This has been said for two hundred years but I firmly believe the this country will collapse in my life time .

Take another look ,it has already and millions more coming being flown in first class.

Top Bottom