• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please, Please Open The Door.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Little Nellie" flew onto the big screen almost 50 years ago in "You Only Live Twice".
Kits for gyro copters have been available for years.
Can someone tell me why it is that with all of the resources that are poured into "Homeland Security" these clowns (the bureaucratic administrators) never considered this type of attack? Maybe we need to get people who are capable of human thought into these positions.
Does someone have to buy a BD5J and fly it into the West Wing of the White House before the bureaucrat start trying to out think the terrorists?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
in the case like the one with the postal worker, White House security is in a tough situation .... if they fire on the gyrocopter type intruder, every round has to hit somewhere .... that area isn't surrounded by open fields where the bullets that miss would fall harmlessly to the ground

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not really . These are the two folks I like "now" . Once the debates get under way , my mind could change . I tend to prefer a Governor over a Congressman . Anyway , one thing will not change . I do not want to see Hillary Clinton at the wheel .
I don't care they're ALL only in it for themselves, I am concerned however, with your comment "hillary Clinton at the wheel", It better not be my Elio.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But, if you (that's a generic "you") want someone besides Hillary, you must offer an alternative choice. Tearing down the opposition is OK, but you need a solution to offer.
When the woods are on fire, gasoline won't help.

I appreciate your honesty. I must admit that sometimes finding the truth may sometimes appear as "gasoline". Hopefully we can quickly pass through your realization and come out on the other side to find that what at first what seems to be gasoline is really an epiphany of the truth.
I would like to think there are many more decent Americans like you coming to the same conclusion. It seems the explosion of Information from the internet is defrocking and exposing the nation's News Medias nothing more than liberal agenda procurators. LOL . All I'm hoping here is that more will discover the http://www.drudgereport.com/ . I rate it as the most unbiased and informative of this new form of information gathering. Even then no news source will ever be more than sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Please except my opinion as such.
Yes, RU, I'd be honored to drink with you at the Elio Nationals in a couple of years. But I will always answer to your cynicisms. Your last comment I"m sure reflects many other's feelings too. I RU I agree that it takes a huge self centered ego to run but I'd be honored that you found many more on the Republican side as but humble servants in love with the true American ideals that made this nation great.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
so right on, I don't know why I keep running my head into a wall (just look at me know), I gotta keep me saying -no politics, no religion, ohmmmmmmmmm, ah feel better already, thanks
Hey! That's an oxymoron. You sure can not say no Religion then break into a yoga ohmmmmmm religious chant thingy. LOL That's the same kind of rational the atheists use. LOL YOu know things they claim like "there are no absolutes" when the very statement claims to be one. LOL

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey! That's an oxymoron. You sure can not say no Religion then break into a yoga ohmmmmmm religious chant thingy. LOL That's the same kind of rational the atheists use. LOL YOu know things they claim like "there are no absolutes" when the very statement claims to be one. LOL
I've taken my vows , I must stay centered and accept my fate.

Top Bottom