• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please, Please Open The Door.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They really are coming, it really is the end of the free world as we knew it. Much more important however, -Does anyone know why Duncan Donut stopped their banana nut special??

Relax, RU. No body here knows that you're funning them about their politics. Guys like you were making cute remarks about the funny smell coming from the death camps before we discovered Hitler meant what he said. Or more like when the New York times spoofs and makes fun of the conservatives by placing Hillery's scoopydo van joke tour on the same level as her Benghazi tragedy. Not funny that Hillary pulled the plug on those guys. And neither are you.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Relax, RU. No body here knows that you're funning them about their politics. Guys like you were making cute remarks about the funny smell coming from the death camps before we discovered Hitler meant what he said. Or more like when the New York times spoofs and makes fun of the conservatives by placing Hillery's scoopydo van joke tour on the same level as her Benghazi tragedy. Not funny that Hillary pulled the plug on those guys. And neither are you.
Thanks , when in one sentence you can cover a wide swath of concerns. Guys like me ? You have not a clue. Many here know that I'm funning, and glad you get it. We know life's prospectives are unique and I never get to hear from some of the more concerned amongst us. Humor is not reserved to/for any political ideology, but it sure brings a grin to my face (see avator) from both sides. Stay well. Love to share a beer with you at the Elio Nationals!

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lighten up, Folks, and prepare for the first female President.....

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lighten up, Folks, and prepare for the first female President.....
Yeah just like Jim H said real funny, Johnapool. When you get serious just let me know.

YOu mean I'm the only one that picked up on RU's cynicism about bananas and nuts? Sounds like the NYTime's strategy to me.

Unlike Hillary, CARLY FIORINA knows that just traveling all over the world in not an accomplishment. It's just an activity. Call Carly if you want the true definition of accomplishments.

JUSTASK0011412022850.jpg

Top Bottom