• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yow! I haven't figured out how anyone, with or without some sort of legal agreement, can ever absolutely know and be confident that a startup will succeed. It doesn't take a genius to know that regardless of who is behind it or how much money, there is always a fairly large possibility for failure. People that invest in it in large (Big Bucks or their reputation) or small ways (us'ns that put money down for a car) should just automatically know we may not get what we're hoping for, it's a startup! I'm still planning on driving my Elio but I know things are unsettled. Deal with it, it's business and businesses fail, they just do. Just because you are convinced that the one you are involved with is going under (what kool-aid have you been drinking?) doesn't mean it actually is. Delay does not equal failure or fraud. Putting your money in a startup does not equal automatic success. Relax, see what happens, it's a lot more pleasant and you'll live longer. We've changed our minds from black to green, like riding scoots we've decided visibility is key. Besides, it's a fun color.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yow! I haven't figured out how anyone, with or without some sort of legal agreement, can ever absolutely know and be confident that a startup will succeed. It doesn't take a genius to know that regardless of who is behind it or how much money, there is always a fairly large possibility for failure. People that invest in it in large (Big Bucks or their reputation) or small ways (us'ns that put money down for a car) should just automatically know we may not get what we're hoping for, it's a startup! I'm still planning on driving my Elio but I know things are unsettled. Deal with it, it's business and businesses fail, they just do. Just because you are convinced that the one you are involved with is going under (what kool-aid have you been drinking?) doesn't mean it actually is. Delay does not equal failure or fraud. Putting your money in a startup does not equal automatic success. Relax, see what happens, it's a lot more pleasant and you'll live longer. We've changed our minds from black to green, like riding scoots we've decided visibility is key. Besides, it's a fun color.

Time to stop feeding the troll. Just click on block posts, and let them crawl back under their rock.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think everybody realized when making a pre-order deposit that the startup EM had no guarantee of success. It's more about what the start up founder's do and say along the journey on the road to success or failure that's at issue. I started my journey with no doubt that it would happen based on EM statements regarding funding. I now have doubt based on specific Paul Elio statements. Still some time to see how the journey ends.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're a little spunky today there NSTG8R!
Everything ok? :):cool:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST2bgfYmJ-NnF8WnRQpYJQA35S7GDks5otS6aY0VqUilCS0Fk6lA.jpg

Top Bottom