• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When one puts trust in a man to be upfront and honest andcontinue to tell lies about production and funding I think those that whine as you say are justified. When the agreement was signed everyone thought they were dealing with someone who had it all together and not someone who uses a crystal ball to run a business. Seems the whiners are the ones NOT seeing the truth about Elio as it is today but still keep believing in that crystal ball and black magic. Can't wait till next summer and see how those on the stump feel when the word of the day is DELAY.

Is that a hope for the best, but plan for the worst statement? You won't have to wait for next summer to hear your word of the day. If there is no funding announcement this summer to kickstart the prototype builds for testing and touring there is no possiblity of a mid 2016 production schedule. Frankly, I don't think another delay is even an option at this point in the current extension.

Nobody has lost anything at this point in time, except for a little hope. One might as as well continue to support the effort, while warning potential all in reservationists that refundable reservations may be the best EM support option without any financial risk based on EM's current status. All reservations support the cause refunadables just require a slightly longer wait for your Elio with no potential risk.

I wonder if the vocally disappointed $1k all in reservation number holders will still take delivery on their Elio if it does roll out in 2016 or have they chosen to be 'all out' irregardless of the EM end game.

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the vocally disappointed $1k all in reservation number holders will still take delivery on their Elio if it does roll out in 2016 or have they chosen to be 'all out' irregardless of the EM end game.

Nah. They'll get their Elios and bitch about every insignificant thing (gas cap, dashboard, only getting 83.5 mpg, etc...). It's what they do. A zebra can't change his stripes.

Only fools trip on what's behind them.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nah. They'll get their Elios and bitch about every insignificant thing (gas cap, dashboard, only getting 83.5 mpg, etc...). It's what they do. A zebra can't change his stripes.

Only fools trip on what's behind them.
You're a little spunky today there NSTG8R!
Everything ok? :):cool:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're a little spunky today there NSTG8R!
Everything ok? :):cool:

Had to work all weekend and didn't get much sleep...Actually thought it was Tuesday when I pulled in the parking lot :rolleyes:. The realization it was Monday didn't start my day off well. Sorry for being snappy with the whiners. Normally I just roll my eyes and move on to the next thread....NOT TODAY!;):D

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, I read the 'fine print'..... but had 'FAITH' in Elio Motors (at the time). Guess you don't want to comment on their Business Plan...... that has FAILED to convince INVESTORS and BANKS......... maybe they also read the 'fine print'....... and don't want to support a company, that in their own words.... "
This Agreement does not constitute an agreement for the sale of a vehicle and does not lock in pricing, a production slot, or an estimated delivery date. You are under no obligation to purchase a vehicle from us, and we are under no obligation to supply you with a vehicle." WHY should they INVEST in a Vehicle Manufacturing Company, that is "under no obligation" to actually BUILD one?
Humm..But did you know an acre is the area a yoke of oxen could plow in a day?

Top Bottom