• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....Or...bare with me here. Was you inability to read the fine print of the contract? o_O

Just sayin'...

To be honest, I'm surprised it took you this long to see the under-side of the rock...you're slipping! Set it up! You're better than that!!
Oh, I read the 'fine print'..... but had 'FAITH' in Elio Motors (at the time). Guess you don't want to comment on their Business Plan...... that has FAILED to convince INVESTORS and BANKS......... maybe they also read the 'fine print'....... and don't want to support a company, that in their own words.... "
This Agreement does not constitute an agreement for the sale of a vehicle and does not lock in pricing, a production slot, or an estimated delivery date. You are under no obligation to purchase a vehicle from us, and we are under no obligation to supply you with a vehicle." WHY should they INVEST in a Vehicle Manufacturing Company, that is "under no obligation" to actually BUILD one?

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
.... It isn't the questions you ask , but how you ask them. My own comments are not always positive, but I still hope Elio will figure it out. ...
Yes, and the fact that 'nobody' CAN or WILL answer them, not even Elio Motors! Positive information;... let Elio Motors provide some.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, I read the 'fine print'..... "This Agreement does not constitute an agreement for the sale of a vehicle and does not lock in pricing, a production slot, or an estimated delivery date. You are under no obligation to purchase a vehicle from us, and we are under no obligation to supply you with a vehicle."

Yet here you areo_O, the most incessant whiner I've ever come across.
If you (and your ilk) even put a fraction of the effort you put into inventing ways that PE ruined your life, and focused it on possible ways to resolve issues (funding, design, after-sale financing, etc...), for one, you'd be a lot less stressed, and two, you might actually have come up with a novel idea that could be implemented by EM.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, I read the 'fine print'..... but had 'FAITH' in Elio Motors (at the time). Guess you don't want to comment on their Business Plan...... that has FAILED to convince INVESTORS and BANKS......... maybe they also read the 'fine print'....... and don't want to support a company, that in their own words.... "
This Agreement does not constitute an agreement for the sale of a vehicle and does not lock in pricing, a production slot, or an estimated delivery date. You are under no obligation to purchase a vehicle from us, and we are under no obligation to supply you with a vehicle." WHY should they INVEST in a Vehicle Manufacturing Company, that is "under no obligation" to actually BUILD one?

But now you are upset. You read the agreement. You knew the implied risks. And still you whine like a baby that has been dragged off of his mother's teat.

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
When one puts trust in a man to be upfront and honest and continue to tell lies about production and funding I think those that whine as you say are justified. When the agreement was signed everyone thought they were dealing with someone who had it all together and not someone who uses a crystal ball to run a business. Seems the whiners are the ones NOT seeing the truth about Elio as it is today but still keep believing in that crystal ball and black magic. Can't wait till next summer and see how those on the stump feel when the word of the day is DELAY.

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOPE, not 'whining' for personal reasons, or 'stressed'..... just trying to EDUCATE new potential customers of Elio Motors past 'record' and deceptive advertising..... BEFORE they get to the 'Sign me UP' page (and finally [for the FIRST and ONLY time] get a chance to read EMI's 'fine print').

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOPE, not 'whining' for personal reasons, or 'stressed'..... just trying to EDUCATE new potential customers of Elio Motors past 'record' and deceptive advertising..... BEFORE they get to the 'Sign me UP' page (and finally [for the FIRST and ONLY time] get a chance to read EMI's 'fine print').

They say "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.", but it isn't just patriotism and it isn't just the scoundrel. It's any person who is disillusioned using their hurt and anger at their own stupidity as a chance to make their attacks on someone else appear to be a noble act. Admit that you did something that you now feel was really stupid. (Like not reading the complete agreement before hitting the agree button. No excuses for why you didn't.) It will be your first step back to sanity and calm.
I can't fix stupid, but I sure don't have to give it a shoulder to cry on.

Top Bottom