• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think everybody realized when making a pre-order deposit that the startup EM had no guarantee of success. It's more about what the start up founder's do and say along the journey on the road to success or failure that's at issue. I started my journey with no doubt that it would happen based on EM statements regarding funding. I now have doubt based on specific Paul Elio statements. Still some time to see how the journey ends.
I'd still like to get my E,- the entertainment, knowledge, friendship and other insights -priceless!!
I already received more than 1k. Everything else is gravy-(vegan)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd still like to get my E,- the entertainment, knowledge, friendship and other insights -priceless!!
I already received more than 1k. Everything else is gravy-(vegan)
Me too! But it does impact attitude for some reservationists even though it's a little premature to be angry about any of the progress to date. Those folks should save the anger for next year, when it's very likely they won't even need it and can lock it in a very small box and store it in the Elio's very small glove compartment or better yet bury it.

My wife says I can make gravy out of anything, even vegetable stock.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Life's too short to worry the small stuff! and this is, after all is said and done small stuff
No need for me to hear folks put their life savings into their 1k, we all each got here for different reasons, but the thought of this project binds us. Was too risky? NOBODY but you, took out your credit card and bought a dream!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Me too! But it does impact attitude for some reservationists even though it's a little premature to be angry about any of the progress to date. Those folks should save the anger for next year, when it's very likely they won't even need it and can lock it in a very small box and store it in the Elio's very small glove compartment or better yet bury it.

My wife says I can make gravy out of anything, even vegetable stock.
She's right!

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think everybody realized when making a pre-order deposit that the startup EM had no guarantee of success. It's more about what the start up founder's do and say along the journey on the road to success or failure that's at issue. I started my journey with no doubt that it would happen based on EM statements regarding funding. I now have doubt based on specific Paul Elio statements. Still some time to see how the journey ends.
I am duly impressed! To have hope inspite of what you feel is real and specific reasons to doubt the ability of the man behind the product. That is tough hope and something to aspire to. Well done Rick!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping Roger will still be able to make his planned trek to the factory to pick up his very low number all-in reserved Elio.
Remember that phrase in the contract he read? "and we are under no obligation to sell you one." Wouldn't it be funny if when they start production they reminded him of that little clause. :)

Top Bottom